Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Hunt For Bon Bon

Jeric

Just now, TheTaZe said:

I wonder if mentioning yourself is allowed though :ooh:

I guess yes, I'm not the one who put her there after all, so it was as sneaky as in any other user. ;)

Besides, she appeared there after I found her somewhere else already, so there was no point in mentioning that, because I'd be only ruining the fun for the others. At that point I was just another spot for her. :P 

• Brohoof 1
Just now, Wannabrony said:

Ooh! OOH! I'm a bit late, but I see Bon Bon at the bottom of @Rikifive's About Me page! :P 

Did I steal that from somepony else? I dunno... :lie:

Nope! I think there is no limit to how many people can spot bon bon on someone's profile! Just make sure Jeric knows. ;)

• Brohoof 2
(edited)
12 minutes ago, Wannabrony said:

Ooh! OOH! I'm a bit late, but I see Bon Bon at the bottom of @Rikifive's About Me page! :P 

Did I steal that from somepony else? I dunno... :lie:

Seems like you were just in time, because she disappeared! :o 

I've managed to take a photo of her while she was there. Most likely she wasn't in hurry, as she stayed there for some time... :ooh:

R7l8rwZ.png

3 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

If she is still there then I still see nothing. I give up. :dry:

She was at the very bottom of my about me page, hidden in a spoiler. :please:

Spoiler

n0AuJ0A.png

Edited by Rikifive
Just now, Rikifive said:

I've managed to take a photo of her while she was there. Most likely she wasn't in hurry, as she stayed there for some time... :ooh:

R7l8rwZ.png

And she had the time to make a cool pose before leaving too! :laugh:

• Brohoof 4
1 minute ago, Rikifive said:

Seems like you were just in time, because she disappeared! :o 

R7l8rwZ.png

She was at the very bottom of my about me page, hidden in a spoiler. :please:

Then it’s not formatted properly for my phone cause there is no About Me option.

• Brohoof 1

Looks like Bon Bon has moved on. Hmmmm .... perhaps she seems to think this user's name has a connection to a stringed instrument of her best friend's liking. 

Just now, The Recherche said:

@Harper~? :ooh:

Yup! :D

Talk about lightning speeds. :blink: 

How do you so quickly understand these word plays, immediately process the correct user, hurry to their profile and confirm your hypothesis, and come back to comment? :wacko:

• Brohoof 3
Just now, Wannabrony said:

Talk about lightning speeds. :blink: 

How do you so quickly understand these word plays, immediately process the correct user, hurry to their profile and confirm your hypothesis, and come back to comment? :wacko:

Well, @The Recherche *is* our wordsmith pone :)

5 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

Then it’s not formatted properly for my phone cause there is no About Me option.

https://prnt.sc/k3du9x

You have to select the pull down option on mobile. I just tested this emulating your device. 

• Brohoof 1
(edited)
13 minutes ago, Wannabrony said:

And she had the time to make a cool pose before leaving too! :laugh:

Hah, yeah! :D 

11 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

You need to switch tab first.

Spoiler

9DqMWnY.png

It may look kinda confusing, that's true.

WtvmtpT.png
Ninja'd :P 

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 1
2 minutes ago, Jeric said:

https://prnt.sc/k3du9x

You have to select the pull down option on mobile. I just tested this emulating your device. 

Thank you. That was a big help. It’s not easy to find things on phones versus desktops.  :mlp_icwudt:

Just now, Rikifive said:

You need to switch tab first.

Reveal hidden contents

9DqMWnY.png

It may look kinda confusing, that's true.

Thanks. @Jeric helped me find it. I see her now but I’ll wait till the next round.

• Brohoof 2