Banner by ~ SFyr

Ask woodchunks66

Brobot

1 hour ago, King of Canterlot said:

How long have you lived down in Rochester? :fluttershy:

Oh and btw, me and my mom stopped in Rochester last night for dinner on our way home to the cities, I thought of you when I remembered that you lived there :catface: 

All my life, I was born there, and if you don't mind me asking, where did  you eat?

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, woodchunks66 said:

All my life, I was born there, and if you don't mind me asking, where did  you eat?

Well, let me ask you a question. Which Rochester? The one in Minnesota or the one near me which is in New York.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, TheTaZe said:

Well, let me ask you a question. Which Rochester? The one in Minnesota or the one near me which is in New York.

Minnesota! 

Just now, King of Canterlot said:

We stopped at a Taco Bell off North Broadway Avenue, but I like Taco Johns better ^_^ 

Awesome! the one near the Kemps factory and Sliver Lake?

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, woodchunks66 said:

Minnesota! 

Awesome! the one near the Kemps factory and Sliver Lake?

Oh cool. I grew up in the suburbs of the city of Rochester in New York my entire life. It's really weird hearing someone else have my cities name. :please:

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, TheTaZe said:

Oh cool. I grew up in the suburbs of the city of Rochester in New York my entire life. It's really weird hearing someone else have my cities name. :please:

Odder for the british, given how many US cities have the same names as UK ones.

Used to visit the original washington regularly - and currently in manchester :)

• Brohoof 2

On 7/13/2018 at 10:50 PM, ZethaPonderer said:

What kind of games you like? Action? Platformer? Role-Playing Game? Adventure? Puzzle? Simulator? :3

I’m so sorry it took so long to answer, I didn’t expect anyone else to ask me anything^_^

I grew up with platfromers but I’m more of a rpg type guy, I also like a good puzzle game:catface:

but my creme de la creme is fighting games, Super Smash Bros, Injustice, Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter.

take any fighting game made in the last 7 years and I bet I can beat anyone on the fourms on it:ph3ar:

Edited by woodchunks66