Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My very own introduction thread!

RareGems

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

I ran into this forum a few years ago. I kept it in mind.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I saw it everywhere and decided to check it out. Ponies resonated with me, really big time. I can say they helped me out when I needed it the most.

Hi! (It seems like making a welcome thread is a custom around here, so I will do just that.)

My name is RareGems. I am a fan of the show and the ponies who is living in Europe.
I am a kind of older pony. :wacko: But I was younger when I got into the show, I hope.
I am interesting in learning new skills, meeting new people and making myself better.
I don't have any projects going on at the moment. But I wish to make myself more productive, I think being around people will help me with that!

My favorite pony is Rarity. Especially from the early show and Equestria Girls. She is so full of energy and creativity. I wish I was more like her.
I do like the others too. I wish I was more organized like Twilight and had the infinite energy of Pinkie Pie.

Nice to meet you! 

• Brohoof 9

Hi there and welcome to our forums! If you ever have any questions just ask around and we will help you out!

Also, your favorite pony is Rarity? Then you will be good friends with @The Recherche ;)

• Brohoof 4

Just now, RareGems said:

Hi! (It seems like making a welcome thread is a custom around here, so I will do just that.)

My name is RareGems. I am a fan of the show and the ponies who is living in Europe.
I am a kind of older pony. :wacko: But I was younger when I got into the show, I hope.
I am interesting in learning new skills, meeting new people and making myself better.
I don't have any projects going on at the moment. But I wish to make myself more productive, I think being around people will help me with that!

My favorite pony is Rarity. Especially from the early show and Equestria Girls. She is so full of energy and creativity. I wish I was more like her.
I do like the others too. I wish I was more organized like Twilight and had the infinite energy of Pinkie Pie.

Nice to meet you! 

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: rarity
How did you find MLP Forums?: I ran into this forum a few years ago. I kept it in mind.
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I saw it everywhere and decided to check it out. Ponies resonated with me, really big time. I can say they helped me out when I needed it the most.

I don't think the introduction is mandatory, but welcome to the forums anyhow - even as a long term lurker who finally stepped in :)

• Brohoof 6

TaZe speaks the truth; I'm automatically fond of a fellow Rarara fan. :mlp_icwudt:

Jokes aside, welcome to the MLP Forums Gems~! It's great to have you here~! :grin: Here's your very first brohoof!

I have to say, though; I appreciate your mindset. :D While you shouldn't push yourself too hard, I like folks who always strive to do better. Like I said, though; it shouldn't come at the cost of your sanity.

Regardless, have a great time out there, my dude~! I'm looking forward to seeing you around! :squee:

• Brohoof 7

Hello there! :) 

What kind of skills would you be interested in learning? Any plans? :) 

Welcome to the herd! :) 

• Brohoof 5

Hello and welcome! :grin: I'm happy you decided to join us after a few years, and I hope that we'll get to you a bit more and you'll also get a chance to know the community around here! :rarity: We're all pretty nice, so don't worry to speak to us! I think your interests are really nice, I wish I was as productive as you are. :D Anyways, I hope to see you around, you seem like a really nice from your introduction! Enjoy your stay and have fun! :proud:

• Brohoof 5

13 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

Hello there! :) 

What kind of skills would you be interested in learning? Any plans? :) 

Welcome to the herd! :) 

I am interesting in learning an instrument, learning to draw and perhaps making video games.
I also wish to do a lot of learning. I like machinery and nature stuff as well.

Thank you!

19 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

TaZe speaks the truth; I'm automatically fond of a fellow Rarara fan. :mlp_icwudt:

Jokes aside, welcome to the MLP Forums Gems~! It's great to have you here~! :grin: Here's your very first brohoof!

I have to say, though; I appreciate your mindset. :D While you shouldn't push yourself too hard, I like folks who always strive to do better. Like I said, though; it shouldn't come at the cost of your sanity.

Regardless, have a great time out there, my dude~! I'm looking forward to seeing you around! :squee:

Thank you! Yes, It is nice to keep a balance. I would prefer to have life in my own pace. Order pizzas and work on something.

2 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle is best said:

Welcome to MLP fourms enjoy your time here

Thank you!

15 minutes ago, Wannabrony said:

Hello and welcome! :grin: I'm happy you decided to join us after a few years, and I hope that we'll get to you a bit more and you'll also get a chance to know the community around here! :rarity: We're all pretty nice, so don't worry to speak to us! I think your interests are really nice, I wish I was as productive as you are. :D Anyways, I hope to see you around, you seem like a really nice from your introduction! Enjoy your stay and have fun! :proud:

Thank you!

38 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

Hi there and welcome to our forums! If you ever have any questions just ask around and we will help you out!

Also, your favorite pony is Rarity? Then you will be good friends with @The Recherche ;)

Thank you! I will keep that in mind.

39 minutes ago, Absolutely CypherHoof the Reblanked said:

I don't think the introduction is mandatory, but welcome to the forums anyhow - even as a long term lurker who finally stepped in :)

Thank you!

39 minutes ago, woodchunks66 said:

Welcome!

enjoy the forums :catface:

Thank you!

---------------
Sorry for the simple responses. I really don't know what else I could add to it. 

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Twilight Luna said:

Welcome to the forum. :D

Make sure to check out the Rarity Fan Club when you get a chance. :toldya:

I hope you enjoy your stay and make lots of new friends! :catface:

EC602548-D969-4CEA-9618-B3BEEEF19D41.gif

1 minute ago, Totally An Admirer said:

Welcome to the forums. Hope you've a great time here.

Thank you! Only time can tell that.

• Brohoof 3

8 hours ago, RareGems said:

I am interesting in learning an instrument, learning to draw and perhaps making video games.
I also wish to do a lot of learning. I like machinery and nature stuff as well.

Thank you!

Oh just like me. :o I'm toying with art and games, but didn't have a chance to try playing on an instrument. Personally I'm leaning towards Piano. Perhaps someday. :P 

While machinery and nature are interesting, I'm not focusing on these. :P 

Well then I wish you good luck! I'm curious about your future works. :) 

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Rikifive said:

Oh just like me. :o I'm toying with art and games, but didn't have a chance to try playing on an instrument. Personally I'm leaning towards Piano. Perhaps someday. :P 

While machinery and nature are interesting, I'm not focusing on these. :P 

Well then I wish you good luck! I'm curious about your future works. :) 

There always will be time to try and instrument, of course it takes a lot of work to make it work.

Thanks you! I wish luck to you too.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, RareGems said:

There always will be time to try and instrument, of course it takes a lot of work to make it work.

Thanks you! I wish luck to you too.

Of course! Hopefully I'll have the chance to try it someday. :P Without any doubt. :proud: Everything requires a lot of work, time and patience to get good at. ;) 

Thank you very much! :) 

• Brohoof 1

On 7/7/2018 at 6:28 AM, Rikifive said:

Of course! Hopefully I'll have the chance to try it someday. :P Without any doubt. :proud: Everything requires a lot of work, time and patience to get good at. ;) 

Thank you very much! :) 

I checked out the thread of your game. It looks nice. I mostly skimmed over it. Are you making the assets too?

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, RareGems said:

I checked out the thread of your game. It looks nice. I mostly skimmed over it. Are you making the assets too?

Why, thank you. And yes, at first I tried to look for some resources, but they seem to be nowhere to be found, so I have to do things on my own. On the very early stages some 3rd party resources can be noticed, but eventually everything is going to be replaced. However, music is not what I'll be able to do myself. :twi:

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Rikifive said:

Why, thank you. And yes, at first I tried to look for some resources, but they seem to be nowhere to be found, so I have to do things on my own. On the very early stages some 3rd party resources can be noticed, but eventually everything is going to be replaced. However, music is not what I'll be able to do myself. :twi:

It is a good idea to have placeholders in early development. You can focus on the bread of the game before putting the icing on the cake.
Rarity sure would think the same way.

Are you planing to do everything on your own or get some other people to collaborate as the project goes on?

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, RareGems said:

It is a good idea to have placeholders in early development. You can focus on the bread of the game before putting the icing on the cake.
Rarity sure would think the same way.

Are you planing to do everything on your own or get some other people to collaborate as the project goes on?

That's true. Also in later stages I'll know more about what exactly I need, rather than guessing at the beginning.

I'm not hiding, that some help would certainly be nice, but I don't want to bother anyone with something I'm not sure of myself. I mean, thanks to job everything goes ultra slow, so I'm really not sure about the future of the project. I wouldn't like to be responsible for wasting somebody's hard work. :twi: That's why I have no plans for that at the moment, at least not before I'll get the project to some stable state.

• Brohoof 1

On 7/6/2018 at 9:30 PM, RareGems said:

Nice to meet you! 

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: rarity
How did you find MLP Forums?: I ran into this forum a few years ago. I kept it in mind.
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I saw it everywhere and decided to check it out. Ponies resonated with me, really big time. I can say they helped me out when I needed it the most.

Welcome to the ultimate pony platform! Hopefully you'll enjoy it here!

• Brohoof 1

On 7/11/2018 at 10:55 AM, Totally Nature Tune said:

Welcome to the ultimate pony platform! Hopefully you'll enjoy it here!

Thank you! I didn't had much time to be active around so far, but I am reading older posts here and there. It feels like a snapshot of history to see people talking about older episodes of the show coming out. That kind of internet archaeology is fascinating. ^_^

On 7/10/2018 at 7:18 PM, Rikifive said:

That's true. Also in later stages I'll know more about what exactly I need, rather than guessing at the beginning.

I'm not hiding, that some help would certainly be nice, but I don't want to bother anyone with something I'm not sure of myself. I mean, thanks to job everything goes ultra slow, so I'm really not sure about the future of the project. I wouldn't like to be responsible for wasting somebody's hard work. :twi: That's why I have no plans for that at the moment, at least not before I'll get the project to some stable state.

It is good to have a plan, when it comes to such a big thing as a game. Of course if you are in for the fun part of the development experimenting never hurts. I think if you can have a strong proof of concept it will attract some attention and possible volunteers. I wish you good luck (I don't believe in luck much, to be honest...) and have fun with your project! 

:)

• Brohoof 1