Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the last voicemail you received?

Reecejackox

The last voicemail that I received was from my job at Amazon. They were calling to inform me about my overtime days for their Prime Week, in a few weeks. 

My last voicemail was from a manager at a CEX near me offering me an interview for a sales assistant job.

I didn't get the job if ya was wondering :please:

On 7/7/2018 at 12:56 AM, Dreambiscuit said:

I got a message from somebody looking for roof repair. Obviously they had the wrong number. :pout:

Roof repair? Do you have a broken dog :wacko: ?

Or a dog that needs to be fixed :wacko: ?

13 hours ago, Totally Not Wolf said:

Roof repair? Do you have a broken dog :wacko: ?

Or a dog that needs to be fixed :wacko: ?

I can think of something else that needs to be fixed right now. :scoots: ...Or put to sleep. 

• 4 months later...

The last voicemail I got was from an unkown number in Daytona Beach, FL, which isn't far from my house at all. :wacko: Weird thing was the voicemail was only 2 seconds long and had no sound. :P

I honestly have no idea, I've had this voicemail notification stuck on my phone for ages and I have no clue how to listen to it. When I try it asks for like a code (which I don't know) or something like that, I don't remember, so it's just been sitting there.  :sealed:

If I'm remembering correctly, I think it's from my grandparents, but that was so long ago that I can't say for sure ...

• 1 month later...

Drunk friend of mine trying to phone a taxi but accidentally phoned me instead at 3:00 AM. Was just six straight minutes of him talking random, indecipherable shit. Feel bad, must've cost him a fortune. :laugh: