Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Zecora and Mage Meadowbrook

FlareGun45

I've been wondering what the legends have been up to since the season 7 finale, and I got a great idea for what Mage Meadowbrook can do! What if she started working with Zecora, and the two become close friends (so close that everyone in the fandom's gonna ship them)?

Zecora and Mage Meadowbrook have so much in common, and Zecora is pretty lonely out in the woods by herself with very little amount of friends to share common interests with - mostly Apple Bloom, but with AB being really busy with the CMCs and being a tutor, who's Zecora gonna share some common interests with? Even though she might be used to being a hermit, Meadbrook doesn't have to LIVE with her, but they can share their knowledge and work together to make awesome potions! Hey maybe when we finally get the episode where Zecora goes back to her home land, Meadowbrook can join along! I can really see Zecora and Meadowbrook being best friends, and both of them being outsiders as well with Zecora being a zebra in a pony world and Meadowbrook being in the future, this would make a well-needed friendship for both of them! :D

Zecora and Mage Meadowbrook.png

• Brohoof 4

I like the idea of them being good friends, but I'd still prefer to ship Zecora with Luna. Coming from another time doesn't necessarily make Meadowbrook the outcast type a zebra could share that connection with. I mean, the one descendant of hers we've seen at the bayou doesn't seem all that different from her. She would miss her closest relatives for sure, but she certainly wouldn't feel isolated at home or anywhere else in the present.

It's a real shame that it seems we will only get a few pillar appearances this season, as I would love a Mecora episode. Them using their knowledge of magic to solve an issue would be really cool.