Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Berry-Bliss-Sundae

On 7/24/2018 at 11:44 PM, Hachiroku said:

Just yesterday I was walking around the neighborhood and this black guy tried going after me and picking a fight. Too bad he decided to run away at the last minute, I was ready to respond to his rude comments about my fair complexion. Funny how most people complaining about bigotry are upper class hippies living in gated communities though. My girlfriend is an upper middle class Asian (met at her at uni) and she always gets mad at me whenever I tell her about how blacks are always trying to steal from me and how they've tried assaulting me when I was younger. I'm not saying all blacks are on crack and armed but she's always so "oh these poor black folks are the real victims". I used to hate blacks until I met some decent and friendly black folks at uni tbh. But I ain't a cuck, I know that university system doesn't care about working class whites, and even goes as far as to demonize them. But those poor blacks in the ghetto are oppressed people, and those Chinese they're also oppressed even though they make way more money that the average American. 

I need a handgun, but I have no money and I'm still 20. I can't even walk around my neighborhood without some anti-white tweaker trying to kill me.

And why not call the police? I have seen countrymen who have emigrated from my country (for the economic situation, looking for a better life) and, although some will work honestly (as it should be) there are others with bad habits who decide to rob citizens of Colombia, Peru and Argentina ... I consider that ... it does not matter the race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, status or other ... but if he does something bad he should be sanctioned.

On the other hand, we should not judge people who choose bad roads, we do not know what circumstances led to that .. in such a case it is best to guide citizens (especially children) to choose a better path. It may sound utopian, but I think it would be a possible solution, to attack crime with education.

still, regret very much that you have had bad experiences, it really is not something that I wish to anyone ... but as a person who lives in one of the most dangerous cities in the world I tell you ... while you can avoid violence better, the best Fight is the one that is avoided ... :adorkable:

53 minutes ago, Harper said:

Genuine question, what does the fact that they are hispanic have to do with it, I used to live next to people who blared music non stop even during the night but they were white chavs in the UK?  Point being that I don't now think all white people are obnoxious people who blast music  :confused:

I dont think all hispanics are this way. Just the cunts I currently live next to.

26 minutes ago, Ziltoid the Omniscient said:

I dont think all hispanics are this way. Just the cunts I currently live next to.

this depends on where you live (or the lifestyle of each person) ... at least where I live (a very visited bay) is common noise and entertainment during carnival... :fluttershy: or even if it is not carnival :D, people take advantage of any available moment to make a party... I recognize that it is a very lively atmosphere, but there comes a time when I just want to watch television without so much noise. :please:

In certain streets of some neighborhoods parties are common from 8pm to 12am (or even 2am), accompanied by a bit of beer... as I said, this depends on the areas and customs, there are many places where they prefer the silence. :grin:

18 hours ago, Berry-Bliss-Sundae said:

this depends on where you live (or the lifestyle of each person) ... at least where I live (a very visited bay) is common noise and entertainment during carnival... :fluttershy: or even if it is not carnival :D, people take advantage of any available moment to make a party... I recognize that it is a very lively atmosphere, but there comes a time when I just want to watch television without so much noise. :please:

In certain streets of some neighborhoods parties are common from 8pm to 12am (or even 2am), accompanied by a bit of beer... as I said, this depends on the areas and customs, there are many places where they prefer the silence. :grin:

I live in a rural area of Texas. Its not very noisy here.

(edited)
8 minutes ago, Ziltoid the Omniscient said:

I live in a rural area of Texas. Its not very noisy here.

I can confirm this..the only thing loud is Ziltoid yelling at me and shotguns being fired. @Ziltoid the Omniscient

Edited by Dan.