Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

um... hi

Miti

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

i.. used google.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

er... that's a bit of a story. back when i was a freshman in high school, i was in an animé/general japan club thing... on thursdays we would watch some random animé that was ... alright *enough* to play in a school after hours. well, one day, the club's head decided to play my little pony: friendship is magic instead, requiring others to watch it-- even partitioning the room to seat groups of favourite pony, with the undecided and newbies sitting right in the middle.... i walked out a flutterlover, because... w-well... i guess i'm most like her.

u-um... hello.  i'm not really good at introductions like this...   i am miti, and... i-i'm a doe.  i.. felt it would be a good idea to join a brony forum, since i'm still into the fandom after seven years, even if i don't... like the show all that much.... a-and stopped watching at the end of season six... b-but i still like the community so much, that i just don't want to leave!  um... wh-when i first saw this forum, it looked.... really, really daunting to me.... since i'm... r-really only used to really, super small forums... but i couldn't find those anymore. 

um... about me... about me.... i-i don't have issues with grammar-- i just.. feel i'm more accurately following the voice i generally portray when i do this, even if it butchers the language.  i apologise.. whenever i role play with my pony, jade, i have a much better grammar, as she's a lot more... forward, a-and alternative, too.  s-so... um... i guess, it's nice to meet whoever reads ><.

• Brohoof 10

(edited)

How's it going Miti?. This is a fairly warm community, so I hope that you enjoy your time here. I'm a Fluttershy fan too, by the way.

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 3

Hello and welcome! :squee: And it's alright, you can be open to us here, we're all really friendly! :fluttershy: And if you don't want to, don't worry, we won't force you to either, it's really your choice! But I'm just saying, we won't bite! You don't really have to watch the show all that often either, we'll welcome you with open arms either way! :kindness: Besides, we have some people who don't watch the show at all here, and we're still friendly to one another! ;) Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun! :yay: 

• Brohoof 3

Hello there! ^_^ 

As it was said above, don't you worry about the show itself - it's all fine. ;) 

Have fun and welcome to the herd! :) 

• Brohoof 2

13 minutes ago, Cash In said:

Hello Miti, how is it going?

It's rather nice to meet you and don't worry, this is a rather warm and friendly community. I really hope that you enjoy your time here and please ask us if you have any questions that require answering.

I'm a Fluttershy fan too, by the way.

i-it's going well, thank you.  it's really nice to hear that you're a flutter-fan, too...  it makes me feel less alone ~.

i really hope i can get accustomed to a larger community like this... i'll try my absolute best!

9 minutes ago, Wannabrony said:

Hello and welcome! :squee: And it's alright, you can be open to us here, we're all really friendly! :fluttershy: And if you don't want to, don't worry, we won't force you to either, it's really your choice! But I'm just saying, we won't bite! You don't really have to watch the show all that often either, we'll welcome you with open arms either way! :kindness: Besides, we have some people who don't watch the show at all here, and we're still friendly to one another! ;) Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun! :yay: 

a few friends i made at everfree northwest told me that i should watch season seven (and what there is of eight), so... i'll probably be watching it sometime, but... i-it's really hard to get the motivation for it...

3 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

Hello there! ^_^ 

As it was said above, don't you worry about the show itself - it's all fine. ;) 

Have fun and welcome to the herd! :) 

oh, thank you!

• Brohoof 3

(edited)
On 7/7/2018 at 2:40 PM, Miti said:

i-it's going well, thank you.  it's really nice to hear that you're a flutter-fan, too...  it makes me feel less alone ~.

I share a few personality quirks with Fluttershy myself, so hopefully that makes you feel better.

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Cash In said:

Okay that's good. I share a few personality quirks with Fluttershy, so hopefully that makes you feel better.

i-i share a... lot of quirks with her, from the love of animals to the habit of singing (in private...) to wanting the best for the friends i have... i-i was also deemed as a natural therapist, too...

• Brohoof 2

Your title is oddly similar to mine when I came here the first time. :wau:

Ayy... Don't worry about the way you talk/type! As long as it can be understood by others, it's ok. I kinda like your style :fluttershy: It gives more meanings to the words.

Anyways, welcome to the forum! :nom:

And I hope you will enjoy your stay here! :catface:

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Kevin Tang said:

Your title is oddly similar to mine when I came here the first time. :wau:

i-i'm sorry... i chose this because it's close to her full name, mitis ventum...

Just now, Kevin Tang said:

Ayy... Don't worry about the way you talk/type! As long as it can be understood by others, it's ok. I kinda like your style :fluttershy: It gives more meanings to the words.

th-thank you ♥

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums, @Miti!

Don't worry, everyone here is really nice. We'll welcome you with open arms, typing quirks included. Oh, and I like Fluttershy too. She and Pinkie are my favorites! :)

I hope you have a great time on the forums. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, Miti said:

u-um... hello.  i'm not really good at introductions like this...   i am miti, and... i-i'm a doe.  i.. felt it would be a good idea to join a brony forum, since i'm still into the fandom after seven years, even if i don't... like the show all that much.... a-and stopped watching at the end of season six... b-but i still like the community so much, that i just don't want to leave!  um... wh-when i first saw this forum, it looked.... really, really daunting to me.... since i'm... r-really only used to really, super small forums... but i couldn't find those anymore. 

um... about me... about me.... i-i don't have issues with grammar-- i just.. feel i'm more accurately following the voice i generally portray when i do this, even if it butchers the language.  i apologise.. whenever i role play with my pony, jade, i have a much better grammar, as she's a lot more... forward, a-and alternative, too.  s-so... um... i guess, it's nice to meet whoever reads ><.

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: fluttershy
How did you find MLP Forums?: i.. used google.
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: er... that's a bit of a story. back when i was a freshman in high school, i was in an animé/general japan club thing... on thursdays we would watch some random animé that was ... alright *enough* to play in a school after hours. well, one day, the club's head decided to play my little pony: friendship is magic instead, requiring others to watch it-- even partitioning the room to seat groups of favourite pony, with the undecided and newbies sitting right in the middle.... i walked out a flutterlover, because... w-well... i guess i'm most like her.

Hi there! I hope you have a great time here, you will really enjoy it here! ;)

If you ever need anything, just ask around and you should be able to find help! :squee: