Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hug a Pony

Jeric

I just gave a special hug message to the master of Lamia Hugs, @Mesme Rize. It's a shame I can't custom the Hug badge to look more like everyone's favorite Snake Pony from Germany.

• Brohoof 1

Didn't realize this was a thing until I noticed it just now. I'll give a hug to everyone in this entire forum--typing out everyone's name would take way too long.

*hugs everyone in the forums*

• Brohoof 4

OK, so even though I haven't officially hugged anypony yet I was still awarded the badge, buttttttt it doesn't feel right not hugging anypony, so here I am ready to give out communist hugs to all! :squee:

Very special hugs to @Sherbert Music-Guard :wub:

And also hugs to @Emperor Blu Traincrown, @Lunar Glow, @Nightfall Gloam, @Nightfall Thunder, @Im_not_crazy_im_just, @Wannabrony, @The Recherche, @TheTaZe, @Prospekt, @Sondash Studios, @Divine plywood, @Vintjack Greasymane, @SnekEater, @Longhaul, @Rising Dusk, @R.D.Dash, @UglyBTD, @Califorum@Sliding Bolt, @woodchunks66, @Tacodidra :love:

• Brohoof 7

Just now, King of Canterlot said:

OK, so even though I haven't officially hugged anypony yet I was still awarded the badge, buttttttt it doesn't feel right not hugging anypony, so here I am ready to give out communist hugs to all! :squee:

And also hugs to @Emperor Blu Traincrown, @Lunar Glow, @Nightfall Gloam, @Nightfall Thunder, @Im_not_crazy_im_just, @Wannabrony, @The Recherche, @TheTaZe, @Prospekt, @Sondash Studios, @Divine plywood, @Vintjack Greasymane, @SnekEater, @Longhaul, @Rising Dusk, @R.D.Dash, @UglyBTD, @Califorum@Sliding Bolt, @woodchunks66, @Tacodidra :love:

**very special hugs back**

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, King of Canterlot said:

*Gives you a friendly hug back* 
A nice friendly hug is always a very good sign between two Monarchs~ :proud:

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Ganondorf8 said:

Do I get some kind of badge or something?

Somepony needs to send you one. :(

someone hug Ganondorf ... quick!

• Brohoof 2

17 minutes ago, Jeric said:

Somepony needs to send you one. :(

someone hug Ganondorf ... quick!

So that's how it works. I didn't realize that was the case. Still, I stand by my decision to hug everyone in the forums.

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, Ganondorf8 said:

So that's how it works. I didn't realize that was the case. Still, I stand by my decision to hug everyone in the forums.

Check your profile and click the Awards tab now.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
5 minutes ago, Ganondorf8 said:

*Hugs* @Ganondorf8

ezgif-4-d773d5052b.png

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 3