Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You have to take care of your fav Mane Six for two weeks, how would you fare?

Azureth

Not good, Pinkie would eat me for breakfast

Just now, Sunnerino said:

Very poorly. My favorite is Pinkie Pie, and she's very energetic, while I am just.. Not. I'm a very lazy person.

Hey! same ^_^

• Brohoof 2

Well for twilight it will be lot difficult

I must find her books magic and studying 

Also need a study room for her 

8 minutes ago, woodchunks66 said:

Not good, Pinkie would eat me for breakfast

Hey! same ^_^

Why does she eat you

• Brohoof 1

i think i would handle it pretty well... i live in farmlands, so i'm sure fluttershy would love to be away from the loud noises of the city and having the animals around ~ ♥

Probably broke because I'd spend all my money on fabric and sewing supplies and wouldn't have the heart to tell her I only have so much money.

But I would look fabulous at the end of that fortnight, which is way more than I could do myself.

• Brohoof 1

I have internet, so unlimited studying potential...

I live near 2 excellent bakeries (so excellent snacks)...

I live near 4 shops so other stuff can be bought...

I have a cozy bed that is great for sleeping and studying...

I have television with excellent choice of shows and movies if wanted.

Yeah, I'm very sorted if I had to take care of Twi

I think mine would be a piece of cake as my favorites Twilight and I'm sure she has a checklist of things to do for her when she's a guest/sick so all I need to do is follow that.

Hmm, I no longer have a fave main six actually, I'm much more partial to Trixie and Starlight these days. If it had to be one of the main six tough, It'd have to be Fluttershy. Probably easy to take care off, tough I might end up boring her with my lack of animals in my apartment, and the fact that i spend most of my freetime gaming, listening to loud music and watching netflix. I mean, I'd try to have conversations with her, but I'm guessing she would mostly keep to herself. I could handle making her all kinds of foods tough.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...

Taking care of the mane six would be like having a guest at your house I presume. I would do a good job taking care of Twilight. I have plenty of books for her to read, I have a bed she can sleep in, and I have a good idea of what food she would eat. plus, I have someone who I can talk to about my interests without making her feel bored. :mlp_yeehaa: