Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How does using the bathroom work in Equestria?

Unity

I saw the tweet.

but i hear people have seen toilets in Equestria soooo.

how do you think they use the bathroom in equestria?

11 minutes ago, Califorum said:

I think they use it like we do.

Exactly. Best answer, 10/10 :proud:

But really, why would they use the bathroom any differently than us? It's a bathroom, you go in, do what you gotta do, and then you leave. That's it. :mlp_icwudt: 

• Brohoof 2

Maybe they're asking how the ponies use toilets designed for humans. (In my headcannon) I imagine the toilets they have might be like those toilets in Japan that sit in the floor. That'd make it pretty easy for the ponies to use.

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, King of Canterlot said:

Exactly. Best answer, 10/10 :proud:

But really, why would they use the bathroom any differently than us? It's a bathroom, you go in, do what you gotta do, and then you leave. That's it. :mlp_icwudt: 

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

*wipes tear from eye* ahhh comedy :D

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, donttellmum said:

I saw the tweet.

but i hear people have seen toilets in Equestria soooo.

how do you think they use the bathroom in equestria?

The same way that we do. Human type, but somewhat larger toilets ARE cannon to the show. Here's proof.

img-3290268-1-PONYT.gif

• Brohoof 3

• 5 weeks later...

Technically we use the bathroom wrong. The south park episode explains that you should sit on the toilet in the other way. I mean looking directly at the flushing thing on the toilet when u are doing your thing

So the real question is, do they use in the correct way or the human way?

That's a pretty good question. Ponies can shift their postures to upright (ie they can sit on toilet seat like we humans do) so I think it's pretty obvious how. That is if we're talking about cannon toilets as shown in that tweet. 

But, let's have a little simplistic approach to this matter, shall we. The squat toilets wood be a better option for their quadrupedal bodies.

On 7/9/2018 at 12:45 AM, Twilight Luna said:

As long as it's not like the three seashell thing in the movie Demolition Man, then it should be like what we do. 

Trees and houses were getting rolled on nightmare night, so they're using paper.

Ha, it's funny because whenever someone asks "do you want to become a pony?" one of the things that come to mind is

"If you are a Earth pony, how do you wipe?"

I mean seriously, I don't think any hoof can do the job for an Earth pony. For Pegasi they got wings, and unicorns got magic. But Earth ponies? :huh:

Anyways that's not important. I would say the best way for ponies to use the bathroom is to just have a slightly raised hole in the ground, like the squatting toilets in China. Or maybe it's a normal toilet with a bigger ring so their entire leg can rest on it.

Edited by arcticaunion
  • Brohoof 2

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
On 2022-02-05 at 5:44 PM, Scootaloo9074090 said:

well since Ponies are sapient, they probably use the bathroom like a real person would do.

You don't have to be sapient to go to the bathroom. All animals do it.

On 2022-02-05 at 5:44 PM, Scootaloo9074090 said:

now the real question is how do the bathroom in Clouddale work?:dry:

Oh man, I wouldn't want to live under cCloudsdale! :ButtercupLaugh:

Well, we've seen ponies use full on showers, so I would have to assume that ponies have some sort of sewer system to accommodate toilets & such.

So...they sit on em and....use em... :sealed: