Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who should Celestia's boyfriend be?

Dashy 4 Ever

Now, let's try to give our princess a boyfriend. It doesn't have to interfere with the show, just for fun. I personally think that Sombra (The good version) should be her boyfreind. After all, the tallest stallion I know so far!

Who do you think should be Celestia's boyfreind?

• Brohoof 2

Why not make it a girlfriend? Let's go with Twilight.

Well, it's padestrian, but I guess Celestia X Discord. Alternate Sombra is comic-canon, therefore ineligible... fight me, m8.

• Brohoof 1

I'm going to stick with my vote on Twilight as her girlfriend, I mean there's been tons of fanfics that explore this and all the ways it could work. So pretty much everyone under the sun has already made my argument for me.

The only reason I chose Sombra was because I have an MLP comic that shows that Celestia and sombra fell in love with each other and how Sombra sacrifices himself for her. Good comic!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Probably a reformed sombra. Would be pretty neat. Question is though would she actually try to get a relationship? Time isn’t an excuse, see Cadence and Shining Armor.

Edited by Glimmerlicious
  • Brohoof 1

16 minutes ago, Glimmerlicious said:

Probably a reformed sombra. Would be pretty neat. Question is though would she actually try to get a relationship? Time isn’t an excuse, see Cadence and Shining Armor.

Sure I guess. But I'm sure it wouldn't hurt for them to exchange letters and go on a date once in a while.

Probaby the good version of Sombra? I don't know. But whatever you do, do NOT give her Discord. I ship FlutterCord too hard for that. :yay:

• Brohoof 1

57 minutes ago, Sunny Fox said:

Well, it's padestrian, but I guess Celestia X Discord. Alternate Sombra is comic-canon, therefore ineligible... fight me, m8.

In this case you're not wrong. Partially thanks to the differences between show Star Swirl and the Reflections version (think Gandalf vs Disney Merlin) I think it's fair to say that Reflections is no longer canon. That said...the love story presented hit me in all the right places so I can't see anyone other than mirror world Sombra as being the one for her.

maxresdefault.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Locking this for now; we don't need to do this guys, please...

• Brohoof 5

• The topic was locked