VG_Addict

General Best forums.

What are the best forums to go to besides this one? One with lots of active users.

Absolutely nothing pony-related even compares to this one. Other MLP forums are pretty much dead.

As for other forums... ehh, lots of them have some pretty toxic people. When in doubt, just go to Reddit because the community is massive, though the drawback is that there aren't many ways to personalize your profile. And the subreddit communities can sometimes get too big for people who want to make friends along with discussing common interests.

Badges

9 minutes ago, Whomps said:

Discord Chats>Forums

Why is that?

These days, there really are not any good forums out there (this one included, honestly). They've become progressively more toxic, and more unbearable. Almost to the point that I don't really look for forums to join as I used to in the past.

I used to use the Jedi Council Forums, which are very large and active. It's a great place for Star Wars fans, but I seldom use it because it's too big. I feel lost in all that chaos. 

Badges

I have to go against your rule here, but none other this forum really. Most forums I was in has a lot of ignorances users. 

Badges

Nothing beats this forum. I've been in at least 2 others and one of them turned out to be filled with drama and crap, while the other was too serious for me. Other mlpforums are dead, I used to be on Equestria Daily but I no longer go there. 

Badges

Aside from this forum, I found the Super Mario Boards to be decent. 

It's pretty active, with the exception of certain times in the day. This can be inconvenient if you live within a different time zone, compared to the vast majority of users on the site.

Badges

I've been to other pony forums in my days (I think one of them was called everypony.com or something) and this one seems to be the most welcoming by far. Plus there is a steady community and doesn't suffer from most other forums that just sit dead for most of the day.

Badges

It depends on what you really want out of a forum.

If you're looking for completely off-topic forums, search for that specifically as there is a lot out there. Personally, I like a more structured forum on a couple of these I am a member of.

If you're looking for a lot of people who share similar interests with you, such as certain movies or tv shows, then search for that and join the ones that are active. I think you should lurk as a guest around before joining to see what type of environment is on the forum. There's always going to be drama and bickering in a forum, but just how the staff handles it and keeps everything clean is what I look for.

Well, I used to go the some Minecraft forums, but I left since they can't even compare with this one. Too many... little kids.

On 7/10/2018 at 2:10 AM, Prospekt said:

Absolutely nothing pony-related even compares to this one. Other MLP forums are pretty much dead. 

Even things like Equestria Daily? Never really visited that site, albeit I really hear about the blog being very good.

On 7/14/2018 at 4:55 PM, TwilySparky said:

I've been to other pony forums in my days (I think one of them was called everypony.com or something) and this one seems to be the most welcoming by far. Plus there is a steady community and doesn't suffer from most other forums that just sit dead for most of the day.

Regardless of MLP or not, I totally agree about MLPF being the most welcome forums I used in my 12.5 years of internet.

Badges

In all honesty I don't know of any others. MLP forums is the best place around! :mlp_yeehaa:

Badges

144d54e65f765f0b159cfb45498f123c06c91898
* Forums

:huh:

Sums it up though, I don't visit any other forums anymore nowadays unless for a specific purpose/question.

Badges