Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Room

Shadow Nightwing
Message added by Lucid_Nightlight

This post has been locked due to not even having an OOC. To have the thread unlocked, please create an OOC and link the RP and OOC to each other and then contact us.

(edited)

You are going about your daily life, when suddenly, someone knocks you unconcious, and when you wake up, you find yourself in a room with a small screen. As you struggle, you find that you've been tied to a chair. The screen comes to life, and an electronically distorted voice fills the cramped room. "Greetings , my name is Kilo Byte" it says, " I have kidnapped you because of one thing... Equality." You must have looked confused, because Kilo began to elaborate. " Do you think it's fair that unicorns and pegusi have special powers, but earth ponies get stuck with nothing?" He asks "We need to put tighter restrictions on ponies, and the only way to do that is with equalist ideas. Therefore it is, the crux of the matter. Kilo Byte must be an equalist. "I brought you here today," he continues, "To show you how amazing equalism is. You will be placed in a room, and other people will arrive. Some will be equalists, others not. You have to find the equalists, and expose the non-equalists. Oh, and one more thing, don't use the word "yes" or "no." If you do, I can guarantee you won't like what happens.

Edited by Shadow Nightwing
Punctuation error
  • Brohoof 2

• This topic was locked, unlocked and locked