Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would your reaction be if . . .

Senko

the next episode of season 8 was a slice of life episode and one of the character's featured was your favorite original character/avatar. Looks, personality, voice, job everything 100% a perfect match for what you picture them being just going about their life as if they'd awlays been a background pony/dragon/griffon/etc?

8 minutes ago, Totally Cerberus said:

though it would be amazing for a while, it would suck because that would mean that character you created and liked is now trademarked product of Hasbro. 

aha.. true true... but you would get paid for it.. right? ... am i wrong? :mlp_wat:

personally i would find it amazing il probably freak out and be really happy that my oc is in the show

(edited)

Sorry I didn't make myself clear as I was rushing to make a quick post before I had to do something else. When I said "as if they'd awlays been a background pony/dragon/griffon/etc?" I meant you see them in the new epsidoe because they're featured as a central character of that episode but if you rewatch older episodes they're there too. Not in all of them but they crop up here and there especially in crowd scenes maybe they're waiting in line at Sugarcube corner, asleep on a seat in the train or just walking out of a side street and off to the left of the screen. You know you made this character you have any notes, pictures or the like you made and you know they weren't in those episodes before but now they're in the show all the way back to episode 1.

EDIT

Also to clarify why I'm asking this I've been reading through the comics and I just read the 2014 one's first story where the power ponies are watching a show called "My little donkey" at hte end to learn about friendship and its magic. So it got me wondering how the mane 6 would have felt when they were in the comic if they'd turned on a TV and seen a show of their lives. Which then lead to wondering how someone would react if an original chracter suddenly and inexplicably became a background pony in the show retroactively in episodes they'd already watched. Maybe even lurking in the background of a picture they posted while reviewing an episode.

Edited by Senko

2 minutes ago, KrazyDashie said:

aha.. true true... but you would get paid for it.. right? ... am i wrong? :mlp_wat:

Only if you could proof you created the character, and there is high change that you would need to take Hasbro into court before they would make the deal with you about it it. 

4 minutes ago, Senko said:

Sorry I didn't make myself clear as I was rushing to make a quick post before I had to do something else. When I said "as if they'd awlays been a background pony/dragon/griffon/etc?" I meant you see them in the new epsidoe because they're featured as a central character of that episode but if you rewatch older episodes they're there too. Not in all of them but they crop up here and there especially in crowd scenes maybe they're waiting in line at Sugarcube corner, asleep on a seat in the train or just walking out of a side street and off to the left of the screen. You know you made this character you have any notes, pictures or the like you made and you know they weren't in those episodes before but now they're in the show all the way back to episode 1.

That would suck even more because now it would seem like you just took a character from the show and claimed it as your own for everyone who isn't you. 

Just now, A French Derpy full of Salt said:

Then, MLP will be on the drug and gang part, just like Scarface and such movies...

That would be great to be honest, an non-canon show of MLP where we can see the "other side" of equestria, where there's fights and gangs.

I can actually see that as a "Gangs of Manehattan." documentary.

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

We already know what the next episodes are so as a cute little fan what if it's fun, but has limited discussion connected to the show itself. 

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Jeric said:

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

We already know what the next episodes are so as a cute little fan what if it's fun, but has limited discussion connected to the show itself. 

Ah thank you I wasn't sure which one it fit into so I took a guess.

• 2 years later...
On 7/10/2018 at 9:33 AM, Senko said:

the next episode of season 8

Aww man! If only it wasn't season 8. :dry:

On 7/10/2018 at 9:33 AM, Senko said:

100% a perfect match for what you picture them being

I would grasp for air the entire episode. Jesus! :love: