Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Yakity-Sax possibly airing early

ggg-2

This seems confirmed from the DFC promos that have started airing.

I guess I'll have to make time in the middle of next Friday afternoon to write up some commentary on this episode. :wau:

42 minutes ago, bwrosas said:

according to the Xfinity TV guide, it's not scheduled to air. "Molt Down" is.

I have Xfinity too and it's listing Marks for Effort for that time. Either way though, if it is new that day, it will probably update later (that was the case with Rollercoaster of Friendship and yesterday's new Littlest Pet Shop episodes).

Just now, VG_Addict said:

I have a feeling this episode is gonna be bad.

Same here. After this episode, I do not want to see ANY MORE Pinkie Pie solo episodes. She really needs some with other characters (besides Maud, that is).

1 hour ago, VG_Addict said:

I have a feeling this episode is gonna be bad.

Can you at least wait until the damn episode airs before doommongering like you always do

1 hour ago, FirePuppy said:

Same here. After this episode, I do not want to see ANY MORE Pinkie Pie solo episodes. She really needs some with other characters (besides Maud, that is).

I’m guessing you want your highly specific episodes and pair ups instead 

• Brohoof 2

5 hours ago, FirePuppy said:

I don't know if you've seen the promos but the episode is definitely not a Solo Pinkie episode. Yes she is the central conflict of the episode but the Mane 6 are also wrapped up in that conflict. This would be akin to call "Applebuck Season" a solo Applejack episode or "It's About Time" a solo Twilight episode.

(edited)

We need less major criticisms. It's not like we need a Cutie Map Mission between Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy, one that involves Yakyakistan.

image.png.225968850a451cd0abcb9a12b317021b.png

- This chart represents the Mane Six in Map Missions. They grey lines represent pairings that have yet to undertake a mission in the show, You'd probably want a mission that pairs both of Andrea Libman's roles together, just to make the two question each other's friendships, only to realize it's also a form of a trust exercise.

Edited by YoshiAngemon
  • Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, TransitPony said:

Checked the listing on the tv guide on Specturm (formerly Time Warner Cable); no mention of a new episode. Episode time slot for 2PM this Friday said "Marks for Effort". 

It could update later. When Rollercoaster of Friendship premiered, my Xfinity Guide was instead listing Forgotten Friendship until the day before it aired.

(edited)
On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 9:45 AM, ggg-2 said:

Zap2it has since removed this supposed Summer Surprise airing from their listing however, and there's no mention of it anywhere else, so it's most likely an error on their part,

I took a second look, and it turns out that this episode is still on the website itself, if that means anything. The episode description states it will air July 20. I find it odd though, that this episode is at the bottom of the episode guide, below all the season 8 episodes - does this mean this episode is not going to air yet? If so, I find it even odder that they couldn't just delete the information altogether since it is practically false if that is the case.

Zap2it Follow this link, go to the episode guide, scroll down to the bottom of the episode guide page (just below "School Daze Part 1")

Edited by EpicEnergy
added more detailed instructions
  • Brohoof 1

Why can't they just stick to a normal schedule on Saturdays? Plus, we're still on a season hiatus yet it seems Zap2it and other streaming services are getting completely desperate in airing episodes early, just so they can wreak havoc in spoiling so much. :yeahno:

(edited)

*sees "sax" in title* Oh hello, what is this? I'm interested.

Haven't watched a single season 8 episode yet. lol

Edited by Envy