Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I want a Pet Adventure special!

FlareGun45

It would be a nice change to have an Equestria Girls special starring Spike and his animal friends - Ember and Thorax! Yunno those animal adventure movies we all love so much? If Equestria Girls did that, it would be amazing!

Twilight would have some sort of problem, and along with Ember the Dog and Thorax the Cat, the 3 would go on an adventure throughout the city to locate what Spike is looking for, and on the way, they run into the other Mane 6 pets who don't necessarily join them but offer assistance for their quest!

And as a villain, there'd be another animal character who is infected with Equestria magic who would slow Spike and his friends down!

So what do ya think? Equestria Girls pet adventure special? Sound like a fun idea? :D

• Brohoof 3

I'm not against the general idea and the adventure sounds legitimately entertaining, but I hate the fact that Spike is a dog in EQG's world so... it's not what I want to see in the franchise.

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, DonMaguz said:

I'm not against the general idea and the adventure sounds legitimately entertaining, but I hate the fact that Spike is a dog in EQG's world so... it's not what I want to see in the franchise.

It's already done, I'm afraid, there is no undoing it. So we might as well put it to our advantage! A pet special starring Spike! ;)

6 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I love that idea! :yay:

it's like "Just For Sidekicks" with an Equestria Girls twist. 

Wouldn't Thorax be some kind of bug, though?

I think Thorax and Spike's relationship would help so much more if he was a cat! Besides, it's easier for Hasbro to sell a cat toy than a bug toy! ;)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
2 hours ago, MegaSean45 said:

It's already done, I'm afraid, there is no undoing it. So we might as well put it to our advantage! A pet special starring Spike! ;)

I guess that's fair for the little guy.

Part of what I hate about him being a dog is precisely that he has little to no business doing a highschool environment, so a pet special is something he could be a part of without making the whole thing weird.

Edited by DonMaguz
  • Brohoof 2

I'd like something like that! :) It's an interesting idea with a lot of potential, especially considering that Spike hasn't got many big roles in EqG.

49 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Wouldn't Thorax be some kind of bug, though?

This was also my first thought. Though a giant bug might be considered a little creepy. :please: Maybe he could be a moose!

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, AlexanderThrond said:

I just want more cute doggy moments. I love dogs so much. 

Well if Ember appears as a dog then you'll be gettimg cute tsundre dog moments which is even better! :3

Well if Ember appears as a dog then you'll be gettimg cute tsundre dog moments which is even better! :3

I like aggressive Ember more than tsundere Ember. 

(edited)

She'd definitely be aggressive! ;)

Grumpy doggy Ember? I like it already. Everyone will be afraid of her but she'll really just want to be loved! 

Edited by AlexanderThrond
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Whomps said:

Lets give the rest of the girls specials first

Doesn't matter to me either way, but Spike doesn't even have any shorts yet in case you didn't know! Whichever works best, but they shouldn't just force giving the Humane 7 their own shorts before having an adventure for Spike that's already thought of! :P 

6 hours ago, Whomps said:

Lets give the rest of the girls specials first

Yeah, we're making some decent headway on that. I've gotten to the point where I kinda don't care about the specials - I liked "Rollercoaster of Friendship" mostly because it felt like a bunch of top-tier shorts smashed together - but the mane six do take priority over Spike in my mind. 

4 hours ago, MegaSean45 said:

Doesn't matter to me either way, but Spike doesn't even have any shorts yet in case you didn't know! Whichever works best, but they shouldn't just force giving the Humane 7 their own shorts before having an adventure for Spike that's already thought of! :P 

I just want a cute little doggy short. Is that too much to ask? 

• 5 years later...
On 2018-07-10 at 2:15 PM, FlareGun45 said:

I think Thorax and Spike's relationship would help so much more if he was a cat! Besides, it's easier for Hasbro to sell a cat toy than a bug toy! ;)

Or.. just give him the ability to become human at will