Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Which would you rather have: an fraternal twin or an identical twin?

AlicornSpell

4 hours ago, Nightfall Thunder said:

Definitely not identical, I wouldn't be able to deal with people's confusion :laugh: 

To many people (including me), that would be one of the best things about having an identical twin. 

I'd prefer a fraternal twin. I think I would have more of a sense of my own identity that way, especially if my twin was the opposite gender... if I had an identical twin, then people would always be thinking I was the other person :derp: 

I'd go for the identical twin option. There are singular options for people with an identical doppelganger that no one else has. Causing confusion in others is their birthright and I could use something like that. 

I've seen how annoying it is for people to come up to you like, oh my gosh! You're identical twins! I'd prefer fraternal, then I would actually be a unique individual with different interests, instead of people thinking we're the same

(edited)

I think it would've been cool if I had an identical twin. Then again, sometimes I'm thankful I don't have one. :laugh: I think I would much rather prefer a fraternal twin. A male version twin would've been really awesome. 

Edited by Lucky Bolt

2 hours ago, Cyclone 1066, Princess of Tractor Pulling said:

Uhhhhh, what the hell am I if not the male version of you.:sealed:

You know what I meant! :laugh: I'm talking about a sibling here. :fiery: 

If I had to choose, I would like to a fraternal twin. But in reality, I would like to be the only child.

Growing up as an opposite twin does make me wonder what it'd be like to be an identical twin, My sister and I use to fight a lot as kids but now I'd say we get along quite well, and as annoying as I might find her sometimes, I wouldn't trade her for the world.

As someone who has a fraternal twin, I might as well have an identical twin as well given how many people had trouble telling me and my brother apart when we were in school, despite the fact that we did, and still do, look completely different. 

• Brohoof 1