Sparklefan1234

Ask the Equestria Girls & Spike

Recommended Posts

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

As amazing as your idea sounds I'm not sure if that's possible. :sunny:

I'm sure it is, don't worry.

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

2 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

I'm sure it is, don't worry.

 

I'll look into it & get back to you. :ooh:

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sunset, are you still being nice to Wallflower Blush?

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

Sunset, are you still being nice to Wallflower Blush?

 

Yes. the girls & I invite Wallflower Blush to hang out with us all the time. :kindness:

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I'll look into it & get back to you. :ooh:

Okay. What did Princess Twilight say about it Sunset?

About visiting for Equestria for Hearts Warming, I'm sure you, Twilight and Spike, and Princesses can have a small party, it'll make you feel better.

Edited by Brainstorm
  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

15 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

Okay. What did Princess Twilight say about it Sunset?

About visiting for Equestria for Hearts Warming, I'm sure you, Twilight and Spike, and Princesses can have a small party, it'll make you feel better.

 

Princess Twilight said she feels awful & wants to make it up to me, somehow. :kindness:

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Princess Twilight said she feels awful & wants to make it up to me, somehow. :kindness:

Cool. So is she gonna throw you a small hearts warming party?

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

10 hours ago, Brainstorm said:

Cool. So is she gonna throw you a small hearts warming party?

(Sorry this took *so* long to answer!)

 

I *think* that's what Princess Twilight said in her letter...:ooh:

 

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear Sunset,

After reforming Wallflower, did you ever let her finish the rest of her "Invisible" song?

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, A.V. said:

Dear Sunset,

After reforming Wallflower, did you ever let her finish the rest of her "Invisible" song?

 

What? :confused:...Oh, y-yeah. :lie:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 1/3/2019 at 4:50 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

 

Yes. the girls & I invite Wallflower Blush to hang out with us all the time. :kindness:

That’s very nice of you. You all should volunteer and help her with her garden. :mlp_grin:

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

That’s very nice of you. You all should volunteer and help her with her garden. :mlp_grin:

 

That's a great idea! B)

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 12/27/2018 at 7:13 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

 

I adore "Part of Your World" from "The Little Mermaid". :mlp_grin:

Lovely to hear, Rarity. I like Friend Like Me from Aladdin

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, IsraelYabuki said:

Lovely to hear, Rarity. I like Friend Like Me from Aladdin

 

That's wonderful! "A Whole New World" is my favorite song from "Aladdin". :mlp_grin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

 

That's wonderful! "A Whole New World" is my favorite song from "Aladdin". :mlp_grin:

That always warms my heart.

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 1/8/2019 at 9:19 PM, IsraelYabuki said:

That always warms my heart.

 

Spending time at the Canterlot Animal Shelter is what always warms my heart. :fluttershy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Spike!

Fetch!

*Throws an old sock*

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, ChB said:

Hi Spike!

Fetch!

*Throws an old sock*

 

Alright! :mlp_yay: *Grabs the old sock* Thank You! :squee:

I'm still upset Spike spent two hundred dollars. :twi:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

 

Alright! :mlp_yay: *Grabs the old sock* Thank You! :squee:

I'm still upset Spike spent two hundred dollars. :twi:

I know you're upset, but, Spike returned it. Didn't he? Don't be too hard on him.

Spike,

When did you started that show of yours? 

  • Brohoof 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

2 hours ago, Brainstorm said:

I know you're upset, but, Spike returned it. Didn't he? Don't be too hard on him.

Spike,

When did you started that show of yours? 

 

  1. I've already forgiven Spike:twi:
  2. I started my show a couple of months ago. :)
  • Brohoof 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

 

  1. I've already forgiven Spike:twi:
  2. I started my show a couple of months ago. :)

1. Cool.

2. Okay. But, how are you able to do the show, without revealing that your actually a talking dog?

Edited by Brainstorm
  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

1 hour ago, Brainstorm said:

2. Okay. But, how are you able to do the show, without revealing that your actually a talking dog?

 

People think just that someone is dubbing their voice over my barks. :P

  • Brohoof 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

People think just that someone is dubbing their voice over my barks. :P

Clever. Did you say that in the description of the videos? Just wondering.

Also, is Twilight and the others okay with it?

Edited by Brainstorm
  • Brohoof 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

3 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

Clever. Did you say that in the description of the videos? Just wondering.

Also, is Twilight and the others okay with it?

 

  1. Yes. :mlp_smug:
  2. They actually didn't know until Twilight saw that I spent two hundred dollars on Fancy Pets loot boxes:mlp_lie:
  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

 

  1. Yes. :mlp_smug:
  2. They actually didn't know until Twilight saw that I spent two hundred dollars on Fancy Pets loot boxes:mlp_lie:

But you returned it, didn't he Twilight?

And Twilight, are you okay with Spike doing these shows?

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Join the herd!

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.