Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask the Equestria Girls

Sparklefan1234

9 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Thank You, My Friend! :ticking:

Oh, yeah. I forgot. *Giggles* :P

It was amazing! Anyways, other question for all of you. What method do u use to memorize stuff for an exam? (Just pure curiosity, as for me I repeat the lesson while I walk in my room :) )

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

Twilight,

By any chance, did you know any students at Crystal Prep name Twinkleshine, Lemonhearts, Minute, and Moondancer?

Yes. They were all in my chemistry class & they were the only friendly students that I interacted with during my time at Crystal Prep. 

• Brohoof 1

41 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Yes. They were all in my chemistry class & they were the only friendly students that I interacted with during my time at Crystal Prep. 

I see. 

Did they transfer from that school?

Cause you said there was nothing left at Crystal Prep, that's why you transferred to Canderlot High.

Just wondering.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Brainstorm said:

I see. 

Did they transfer from that school?

Cause you said there was nothing left at Crystal Prep, that's why you transferred to Canderlot High.

Just wondering.

I think so because, one of my other friends from Crystal Prep Lyra Heartstrings goes to Canterlot High, too:)

• Brohoof 1

I know you all have superpowers now, but, theoretically, what would my superpower be? I'm brave, bold, and willing to do anything to protect my friends and loved ones. Whether or not your superpowers apply to your personalities, what would you say mine would be?

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Loyal Defender said:

I know you all have superpowers now, but, theoretically, what would my superpower be? I'm brave, bold, and willing to do anything to protect my friends and loved ones. Whether or not your superpowers apply to your personalities, what would you say mine would be?

Are you, Batman:o

32 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

You should have the ability to read minds because, I'm totally stumped. :ooh:

Technically, Sunset already HAS psychometry.

Wow, I didn't....well, there's a mystery. Never imagined it'd be so hard to  come up with a fitting superpower.

Edited by Loyal Defender
  • Brohoof 1

34 minutes ago, Loyal Defender said:

Technically, Sunset already HAS psychometry.

Wow, I didn't....well, there's a mystery. Never imagined it'd be so hard to  come up with a fitting superpower.

What about the ability to see through walls? :pinkie:

• Brohoof 1