Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask the Equestria Girls

Sparklefan1234

On 7/11/2018 at 2:03 AM, Sparklefan1234 said:

2. No shipping questions. 

muahahaha i successfully bypassed the rules!
ahem.. er.. i mean, have you ever wanted to meet the other Twilight, (sci)Twilight?

• Brohoof 1

45 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

Pinkie, 

I heard you keep a jar of mustard in your hair. Is this true? :ooh:

Maybe...:ooh:

33 minutes ago, Tropical Melody said:

That is hilarious :mlp_laugh:

Thank You. :pinkie:

• Brohoof 1

So, considering it's not too much of a stretch to say Equestrian Magic could be ANYWHERE, how many times have you had to deal with it (not counting major events like in the movies). I mean minor things, like the incident in Principal Celestia's botanical garden.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Twilight Luna said:

I have not heard of using mustard on cupcakes. I will have to try that. Thanks Pinkie! What do your friends about you using mustard on everything? :ooh:

I don't think they're the biggest fans of mustard. :blush:

44 minutes ago, Loyal Defender said:

So, considering it's not too much of a stretch to say Equestrian Magic could be ANYWHERE, how many times have you had to deal with it (not counting major events like in the movies). I mean minor things, like the incident in Principal Celestia's botanical garden.

I've accidentally ran past the school bus a few times when I've slept through my morning alarm. :please:

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Twilight Luna said:

I’m sorry Pinkie. As long as you love it, that’s all that matters.

I'd just like't clarify that while we like mustard, we only like it on foods that it was intended for. :huh:

Yeah! Like, those GINORMOUS soft pretzels you can get at Equestrialand:o

• Brohoof 1

50 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I don't think they're the biggest fans of mustard. :blush:

I've accidentally ran past the school bus a few times when I've slept through my morning alarm. :please:

Don't see how that's a problem - who needs a bus when you have super speed? That'd be like if Twilight said she needed one hundred megabytes of data and not gigabytes, haha!

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

*Dizzily* Don't remind me. :scoots:

Heh, no worries.

Though, I do have a suggestion. Twilight has the biggest brains in the group. With enough research, she could make a device for containing magic (not to be confused with her portable MacGuffin device that stole magic). It could make the world a safer place, and who knows, even utilize the magic for advanced and creative purposes!

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Loyal Defender said:

Heh, no worries.

Though, I do have a suggestion. Twilight has the biggest brains in the group. With enough research, she could make a device for containing magic (not to be confused with her portable MacGuffin device that stole magic). It could make the world a safer place, and who knows, even utilize the magic for advanced and creative purposes!

I'm sure I could jury-rig something together for Rainbow Dash:bea:

Edited by Sparklefan1234