Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask the Equestria Girls

Sparklefan1234

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

I'm sure I could jury-rig something together for Rainbow Dash:bea:

That'd be swell! You're what this world needs not only for more knowledge to uncover, but for gizmos to help your friends and the world!

(Kinda reminds me of my stepfather, resourceful and turning cheap junk into glorious tools.)

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Loyal Defender said:

That'd be swell! You're what this world needs not only for more knowledge to uncover, but for gizmos to help your friends and the world!

Thank You *very* much for the uplifting compliment, My Friend! :squee:

It's nice to be appreciated by people outside of my "circle". :twismile:

• Brohoof 2

Thank You *very* much for the uplifting compliment, My Friend! :squee:

It's nice to be appreciated by people outside of my "circle". :twismile:

Hey, I can kind of relate, I enjoy tinkering, too! I actually went and tightened the screws on all of my toys and products, which helped significantly, and cleaned them out thoroughly, and took apart my old, busted computer to see what was in it. I'm a bit of a nerd, too, I'll admit.

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Loyal Defender said:

Hey, I can kind of relate, I enjoy tinkering, too! I actually went and tightened the screws on all of my toys and products, which helped significantly, and cleaned them out thoroughly, and took apart my old, busted computer to see what was in it. I'm a bit of a nerd, too, I'll admit.

I can relate. ^_^

• Brohoof 2

I can relate. ^_^

I also....tend to back up practically EVERYTHING vital on my computer if it crashes. Files, tweaking programs, games, videos, everything, just in case I lose anything. Call me crazy prepared, but it's saved my work more times than I care to admit.

Guess being technical has its benefits! :P

• Brohoof 1

I also....tend to back up practically EVERYTHING vital on my computer if it crashes. Files, tweaking programs, games, videos, everything, just in case I lose anything. Call me crazy prepared, but it's saved my work more times than I care to admit.

*Weakly raises hand in agreement & smiles* :mlp_lie:

• Brohoof 2

Did....I...

I'll just say that was a natural human sound. :P

*also whinnies out of joy*

(Imagine if she ACTUALLY did that in the show, Sparklefan. That'd be priceless. a whinny XD)

It was a cough...Yes. :twismile:

(She still could in the future, who knows? :-P)

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

It was a cough...Yes. :twismile:

(She still could in the future, who knows? :-P)

Not only that, but I, too, am into astronomy. In fact, I once spent more than two solid MONTHS working on a collage of moon phases.

1528487680239164_2.gif

Moon_Phase_1_-_Copy.jpg

Was totally worth all those times I spent staying up to watch the moonrise.

• Brohoof 1

Not only that, but I, too, am into astronomy. In fact, I once spent more than two solid MONTHS working on a collage of moon phases.

Amazing work, My Friend! Keep it up! :ticking:

• Brohoof 2

Amazing work, My Friend! Keep it up! :ticking:

It's amazing, isn't it? It also helped me to spot constellations like Orion's Belt, the little and Big Dipper...when you dedicate yourself to something nerdy but satisfying, you learn new things wherever you go!

Of course, you know how THAT feels. :mlp_smug:

• Brohoof 1

It's amazing, isn't it? It also helped me to spot constellations like Orion's Belt, the little and Big Dipper...when you dedicate yourself to something nerdy but satisfying, you learn new things wherever you go!

Of course, you know how THAT feels. :mlp_smug:

Yes. Sometimes to the point where I drive everyone around me crazy by telling them facts about the Lunaverse:twismile:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

The Lunaverse? Do tell! :ooh:

It's what we call space in our world. :-P

(It's a joke I made in either this AAP or the Mane 6 AAP & I liked it so much it became my headcanon name for space in the MLP/EQG universes.)

It's what we call space in our world. :-P

(It's a joke I made in either this AAP or the Mane 6 AAP & I liked it so much it became my headcanon name for space in the MLP/EQG universes.)

Oh, like the UNIVERSE! I get it!

Have you discovered anything new? Like....new galaxies? I've heard of a Super Saturn once discovered, with a LARGE row of rings around. There's also the mysterious sounds of space....ooh, the universe is so vast, and so mysterious! It makes me wanna know EVERYTHING about it!

Now I know how you feel.

• Brohoof 1

Oh, like the UNIVERSE! I get it!

Have you discovered anything new? Like....new galaxies? I've heard of a Super Saturn once discovered, with a LARGE row of rings around. There's also the mysterious sounds of space....ooh, the universe is so vast, and so mysterious! It makes me wanna know EVERYTHING about it!

Now I know how you feel.

Not yet but I'm always searching the stars for something new. :o

I don't recommend searching the big star in the sky with a telescope. :P

I don't think I'd look good with an eyepatch. 

Also, I wouldn't want people calling me "Twirate" Sparkle. 

1 minute ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I don't think I'd look good with an eyepatch. 

Also, I wouldn't want people calling me "Twirate" Sparkle. 

'Twirate Sparkle'! Good one! :laugh:

And I suppose it wouldn't be better if they asked, 'When you were in pain from your eye burning, did you shout 'ARRRGH'!' Like a pirate?'

• Brohoof 1

16 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Sorry about that. :twismile:

It's nothing *gets back* I can react like that sometimes, specially when they ask me why I can't choose my fav mane betwen you and RD.   It's like, both r amazing, it's very difficult to choose one of them! (but I think that little by little I know which one is *better*) A new question got into my head to u. So, Sunset, how did u feel when u were riding that motorbike at the FG? (I apologize again for my terrible english)

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Loyal Defender said:

<TOPIC DEVIATION>

That's not silly. Been doing that for years. Really paid off a few months ago too, computer went totally toes-up, had to get a new one.

</TOPIC DEVIATION>

8 hours ago, Loyal Defender said:

'Twirate Sparkle'! Good one! :laugh:

And I suppose it wouldn't be better if they asked, 'When you were in pain from your eye burning, did you shout 'ARRRGH'!' Like a pirate?'

1. Thank You! ^_^
  2. Yes. :sealed:

7 hours ago, Zetta said:

It's nothing *gets back* I can react like that sometimes, specially when they ask me why I can't choose my fav mane betwen you and RD.   It's like, both r amazing, it's very difficult to choose one of them! (but I think that little by little I know which one is *better*) A new question got into my head to u. So, Sunset, how did u feel when u were riding that motorbike at the FG? (I apologize again for my terrible english)

I was feeling pretty good until, those vines showed up & ruined the race. :baconmane: (You're doing a great job & I appreciate all of your questions. :))

8 minutes ago, Tropical Melody said:

<TOPIC DEVIATION>

That's not silly. Been doing that for years. Really paid off a few months ago too, computer went totally toes-up, had to get a new one.

</TOPIC DEVIATION>

That's happened to me before, too. :twismile:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

41 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I was feeling pretty good until, those vines showed up & ruined the race. :baconmane: (You're doing a great job & I appreciate all of your questions. :))

Darn, it was so cool to see ya! At least nobody was damaged :) (And thank u, I'm not very good with being flattered b-but it somehow feels good :blush:) So were u able to repeat that race even after the FG?

• Brohoof 1