Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask the Equestria Girls

Sparklefan1234

19 minutes ago, Zetta said:

Darn, it was so cool to see ya! At least nobody was damaged :)

(And thank u, I'm not very good with being flattered b-but it somehow feels good :blush:)

So were u able to repeat that race even after the FG?

1. Yeah.
  2. (You're Welcome, My Friend. :))
  3. Yes. I don't remember who won the race, though. :huh:
  • Brohoof 1

For Twilight: do you worry that your books might get mildew or bookworm (I remembered that the lady next door once told me she won't have any old books in the house because they "have bugs in them" idunno.gif  . screwloose.gif.e44a5c309e9467c6ee1ac213d726b77b.gif

(I'm not making that up)

-

Edited by Tropical Melody
  • Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

1. Thank You! ^_^
  2. Yes. :sealed:

Now, on the continuing topic of magic, I bet the next person to be a victim of it will be someone who owns a camera, and that camera's been magically modified to trap anyone in a photo taken. Unless...somewhere, it's already happened :o

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Tropical Melody said:

For Twilight: do you worry that your books might get mildew or bookworm

Yes.

Luckily, I have a reading tablet device so, if something that catastrophic were to happen

I would still have a digital copy of a majority of my favorite books. 

51 minutes ago, Loyal Defender said:

Now, on the continuing topic of magic, I bet the next person to be a victim of it will be someone who owns a camera, and that camera's been magically modified to trap anyone in a photo taken. Unless...somewhere, it's already happened :o

Didn't Vignette Valencia trap us using the camera in her phone? :ooh:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

Sort of - you weren't trapped IN a picture though, just sent to a holding room elsewhere in the park (contrast with the mirror, where the holding cell was IN the mirror)

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Cypherhoof said:

Sort of - you weren't trapped IN a picture though, just sent to a holding room elsewhere in the park (contrast with the mirror, where the holding cell was IN the mirror)

That's true. :mlp_please:

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Yes.

Luckily, I have a reading tablet device so, if something that catastrophic were to happen

I would still have a digital copy of a majority of my favorite books. 

That was in the phone (or a big room) not a photograph itself. :P

Edited by Loyal Defender
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Loyal Defender said:

Let's just hope the magic-cursed photographer isn't Photo Finish. :P

If she is "I go!". :mlp_icwudt:

43 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

Hi girls, 

How has the new year of school going for you? What are your favorite classss so far?

1. I'm enjoying my art & journalism classes. :)
  2. I'm really enjoying my time in science class & I love the newly refurbished library. :ticking:
  3. I'm acing my Home Economics class, at the moment. :mlp_yeehaa:
  4. I only go to school for half a day because I have a business to run. That said, I'm enjoying English class in particular.  :grin:
  5. *Snoring* >_>
  6. It's...Nice. :kindness:
  7. Lunch! :pinkie:

29 minutes ago, shyabetes3939 said:

Twilight, when did Lyra transfer from Crystal Prep to Canterlot High?

Sometime during Freshman year, I think. :ooh:

5 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

If she is "I go!". :mlp_icwudt:

2. I'm really enjoying my time in science class & I love the newly refurbished library. :ticking:
  4. I only go to school for half a day because I have a business to run. That said, I'm enjoying English class in particular.  :grin:
  5. *Snoring* >_>

Sometime during Freshman year, I think. :ooh:

I remember when I was in public school. I had to be moved to homeschool because of bullying and all that, though I did somehow inspire people in high school to start an anti-bullying club. I just had to give them my class snack every so often, but I didn't mind.

5. *Snoring* >_>

I’m glad you girls are enjoying school. Rainbow, should you really be sleeping during class? :mlp_huh:  Twilight, is the new library better than the one at Crystal Prep? :ooh:  Silly Pinkie, lunch isn’t a class....though it should be. :grin:

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

Rainbow, should you really be sleeping during class?

It was History. My *least* favorite class. :dry:

7 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

Twilight, is the new library better than the one at Crystal Prep?

Yes!

Mainly, because of the students at Canterlot High are a lot friendlier compared to Crystal Prep:fluttershy:

I also have been doing plenty of online shopping/browsing on Amazon, and I have to say, it's SUCH a thrill! There's so much to choose from, so much to purchase, and so many variaties of everything from A to Z. Which is of course why there's an arrow in the logo. 

Better put, Rarity is to dresses as I am to shopping. And also as Rarity is to shopping. There's just so much to relate to with any of you. 

2 minutes ago, Loyal Defender said:

Better put, Rarity is to dresses as I am to shopping. And also as Rarity is to shopping. There's just so much to relate to with any of you. 

That is quite the interesting comparison. :mlp_grin:

29 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

It was History. My *least* favorite class. :dry:

Yes!

Mainly, because of the students at Canterlot High are a lot friendlier compared to Crystal Prep:fluttershy:

I guess you’ll need to have Twilight or Sunset help you with that class then, Rainbow. :grin:

I’m glad that everyone is being so nice to you, Twilight. Those students at Crystal Prep can be jerks. :dry:

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Twilight Luna said:

I guess you’ll need to have Twilight or Sunset help you with that class then, Rainbow. :grin:

I’m glad that everyone is being so nice to you, Twilight. Those students at Crystal Prep can be jerks. :dry:

1. Yeah. Heheh. :mlp_please:
  2. They really were. :sunny:

1 minute ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

That is quite the interesting comparison. :mlp_grin:

I actually made a list (like a certain someone would) of things to buy off Amazon each Pay Day under 30 dollars to cut down the spending price for Christmas. I call it Operation Pay Dough. 

Edited by Loyal Defender
  • Brohoof 1

Just now, Loyal Defender said:

I call it Operation Pay Dough.

It's often been said that puns are the lowest form of comedy. :maud:

Aww, don't be such a stick in the Maud. That pun was hilarious! :laugh:

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

Aww. Thanks. :please:

I plan on getting all sorts of new fancy things. A new gaming mouse, a new facecam, a bigger, faster flash drive, a new stick of ram.

So basically, I'm shopping till I drop for these, Rarity's sort of thing, and it's for techy computer stuff, Twi's sort of thing. In a way, one simple task represents two people. Mindblowing, isn't it?

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Loyal Defender said:

Rarity's sort of thing, and it's for techy computer stuff, Twi's sort of thing. In a way, one simple task represents two people. Mindblowing, isn't it?

I'm sure I can get you a discount since, I work at Electronics Barn in the Canterlot Mall:twi: