Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask the Equestria Girls

Sparklefan1234

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

I'm sure I can get you a discount since, I work at Electronics Barn in the Canterlot Mall:twi:

Wait, you do? How haven't I noticed?

Also, Electronics Barn. AS nifty as it is, the title sounds a little strange...modern age mixed with the new advanced age. I'd be surprised if AJ hadn't questioned the name yet.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Loyal Defender said:

Ooh, what features does it have?
Mine's got....LEDs when I plug it into a USB port.

Lucky. I just have a standard issue headset that's probably been here since the days of Run CMC

14 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

1. Yeah.
  2. (You're Welcome, My Friend. :))
  3. Yes. I don't remember who won the race, though. :huh:

What a pitty, but what matters is to have fun! Oh, I remembered your song "My past is not today", it was so beautiful and amazing how u transformed, I needed to put my sunglasses on! B) How it felt to let your feelings go and to have an amazing transformation?

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

I have a question for Spike. I know you enjoy the crunchy wholesomeness of gems. Do you also like the down home flavor of Iron and steel?

1. I've never eaten a gem before. I did swallow a marble once, though. :please:  
  2. That sounds gross. :wacko:

(This is dog Spike.)

7 hours ago, Zetta said:

Cause it is! Awww, I love to see how people change for good! And I'm tryimg to do the same even now

Good for you! Good Luck, My Friend! :D

32 minutes ago, Loyal Defender said:

Let those electronic creativity juices flow! (Maybe even at the Shake Shack, I hear they make GREAT smoothies)

Juices? Oh, it's a pun! ^_^

31 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

1. I've never eaten a gem before. I did swallow a marble once, though. :please:  
  2. That sounds gross. :wacko:

(This is dog Spike.)

Good for you! Good Luck, My Friend! :D

Juices? Oh, it's a pun! ^_^

Heh, yup! Like I said, I'm a comedic genius. But really, if they're okay with it, go for it and create an amazing headset! It's sure to be so P-E-R-F-E-C-T, a dream come true, we'll all agree!

(In case it wasn't obvious, Sparkle, I'd been watching a LOT of EQG shorts. xD)

Edited by Loyal Defender
  • Brohoof 1

29 minutes ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

Oh, I'm very sorry. Does it confuse you when Princess Twilight shows up, while Sci-Twi is right there with you?

1. It's ok, My Friend. :)
  2. Yeah, that was *pretty* weird. :dash:

26 minutes ago, Loyal Defender said:

Heh, yup! Like I said, I'm a comedic genius. But really, if they're okay with it, go for it and create an amazing headset! It's sure to be so P-E-R-F-E-C-T, a dream come true, we'll all agree!

(In case it wasn't obvious, Sparkle, I'd been watching a LOT of EQG shorts. xD)

Ok! :D

(They're those types of Youtube videos where you watch one & suddenly it's half an hour later & you're still watching them. ^_^)

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

1. It's ok, My Friend. :)
  2. Yeah, that was *pretty* weird. :dash:

Ok! :D

(They're those types of Youtube videos where you watch one & suddenly it's half an hour later & you're still watching them. ^_^)

(It was THREE hours later, at, like, 11 PM before I realized I had chosen a playlist of 144 of them, and I was on 51 of 144 videos. I was like, 'How did I not ntice that?!'

• Brohoof 1

48 minutes ago, Loyal Defender said:

It was THREE hours later, at, like, 11 PM before I realized I had chosen a playlist of 144 of them, and I was on 51 of 144 videos. I was like, 'How did I not ntice that?!'

That happens to me when I watch my favorite cooking channel. :pinkie:

Me, too. :mlp_lie:

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

That happens to me when I watch my favorite cooking channel. :pinkie:

Me, too. :mlp_lie:

I've also been known to turn off my alarm, not just because I prefer being asleep, but I put others' sleep as my priority, except they're already awake by the time my alarm goes off. So basically, I'm tricking myself. 

• Brohoof 1

12 minutes ago, Loyal Defender said:

I've also been known to turn off my alarm, not just because I prefer being asleep, but I put others' sleep as my priority, except they're already awake by the time my alarm goes off. So basically, I'm tricking myself. 

I wake up before the rooster crows so, I don't need an alarm clock. :mlp_smug:

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I wake up before the rooster crows so, I don't need an alarm clock. :mlp_smug:

Must be nice to have an alarm that's obnoxiously loud that you can't turn off even if you DO sleep in late.

oh, wait a minute! I should just write a note and attach it to the clock, reading, 'Don't go back to bed'. Reading something of importance works!

Edited by Loyal Defender
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Loyal Defender said:

Must be nice to have an alarm that's obnoxiously loud that you can't turn off even if you DO sleep in late.

oh, wait a minute! I should just write a note and attach it to the clock, reading, 'Don't go back to bed'. Reading something of importance works!

1. Yeah...Nice. :dash:
  2. Great idea! :mlp_yeehaa:
  • Brohoof 1

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

1. Yeah...Nice. :dash:
  2. Great idea! :mlp_yeehaa:

Now....on a bit of a random topic, what's your favorite holiday? Mine's Halloween (or Nightmare Night, as you call it), but not just because of the candy. It's more so I can show off my creative costumes. One year I dressed up as a Rubik's Cube. Though it made carrying my candy a bit of a hassle.

• Brohoof 1

23 minutes ago, Loyal Defender said:

Now....on a bit of a random topic, what's your favorite holiday? Mine's Halloween (or Nightmare Night, as you call it), but not just because of the candy. It's more so I can show off my creative costumes. One year I dressed up as a Rubik's Cube. Though it made carrying my candy a bit of a hassle.

1. Nightmare Night! :mustache:

2. Hearth's Warming Eve. I love the decorations & seeing everyone so happy & full of goodwill. :raritycutehat:

3. Hearth's Warming Eve = Friends, presents & holiday sweets! :pinkiecutehat:

4. Thanks For Your Friendship Day. I like the feeling of togetherness the holiday brings. :rarity:

5. I enjoy Hearth's Warming & Thanks For Your Friendship Day the most. :twilightcutehat:

6. Hearts & Hooves Day :kindness:

7. Rainbow Dash Day! B)

8. Thanks For Your Friendship Day is my favorite holiday. Everypony gathered together celebrating how much we value each other's friendship,

while eatin' a delicious meal made from scratch. I can't think of *anything* better than that. :mlp_yeehaa:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

Thanks For Your Friendship Day? I must've not heard of it, because it's not marked on my--ohhh, you mean Thanksgiving! 

That's my second favorite, and it's not just because of the thanks given or breaking a wishbone.

It's the fact the turkey's tryptophan chemical helps me catch a good nap. :P

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Loyal Defender said:

Thanks For Your Friendship Day? I must've not heard of it, because it's not marked on my--ohhh, you mean Thanksgiving! 

That's my second favorite, and it's not just because of the thanks given or breaking a wishbone.

It's the fact the turkey's tryptophan chemical helps me catch a good nap. :P

We eat stuffed belle peppers & the ceremonial tofurkey. :-P

(Thanks For Your Friendship Day is a Sparklefan1234 original.) 

Edited by Sparklefan1234