Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask the Equestria Girls

Sparklefan1234

1 minute ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

The "Pielator" for when you want pie but not until later. :-P

1. Yay! :ticking:
  2. I'm sure that the school computers are sufficiently protected. Not positive but "sure". :please:

2. Hahaha, you're right they r sufficiently protected cause they pay for the security. And when it opens and closes to the students?

• Brohoof 1

20 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

The "Pielator" for when you want pie but not until later. :-P

That definitely sounds Pinkie inspired, and delicious!

On another quick note - I did it! I got the item I mentioned that had a 1% chance of dropping! Oh, I feel SO good! When you put your mind to something, it always works out in the end! It's needed to make a convoluted item, but I finally accomplished my goal! ^-^

Edited by Loyal Defender
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Zetta said:

2. Hahaha, you're right they r sufficiently protected cause they pay for the security. And when it opens and closes to the students?

After classes end for the day. :)

1 hour ago, Loyal Defender said:

That definitely sounds Pinkie inspired, and delicious!

On another quick note - I did it! I got the item I mentioned that had a 1% chance of dropping! Oh, I feel SO good! When you put your mind to something, it always works out in the end! It's needed to make a convoluted item, but I finally accomplished my goal! ^-^

I'm glad you got the item you were looking for. :)

9 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

After classes end for the day. :)

I'm glad you got the item you were looking for. :)

Now that that's done....if you're that into science, do you also 'believe in UFOs, astral projections, mental telepathy, ESP, clairvoyance, spirit photography, telekinetic movement, full trance mediums, the Loch Ness monster and the theory of Atlantis?'

Or....just in UFOS and ESP. :twismile:

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Zetta said:

Oh, right haha :) (Well I ran out of ideas so I will be diggin' in myslef for more)

(Awesome! I'm looking forward to it! :D)

1 hour ago, Loyal Defender said:

Now that that's done....if you're that into science, do you also 'believe in UFOs, astral projections, mental telepathy, ESP, clairvoyance, spirit photography, telekinetic movement, full trance mediums, the Loch Ness monster and the theory of Atlantis?'

Or....just in UFOS and ESP. :twismile:

I believe there is "something" out there beyond the stars, I'm just not sure what that "something" could be. :o 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

(Awesome! I'm looking forward to it! :D)

I believe there is "something" out there beyond the stars, I'm just not sure what that "something" could be. :o 

I actually once believed I was probed by aliens in my sleep, because for some reason, I felt the urge to watch extraterrestrial theory videos...and I thought they probed my taste buds, since I tried out a kind of french toast. Turns out I didn't like it cuz it was sour dough toast, but I can't explain the alien video thing...it's like they wanted me to kind of worship them. 

• Brohoof 1

It really is. :mlp_blink:

Though, I suppose it could've just been some random feeling that came from nowhere, considering I also once believed I became smarter after hitting my head on the corner of a nightstand. It FELT like it, though. So it could've just been me. BUT STILL! they're out there..

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

Twilight,

How are you and Timber doing? Are you going be able to se emu hoof him now that you’re back in school? :ooh:

1.  You mean that boy with the seaweed colored hair who makes terrible jokes & is as dull as Flash Sentry:bea:
  2. I'm sorry, what? An emu? :mlp_confused:

2 minutes ago, Loyal Defender said:

Uhm...heh...yeah, that'd be crazy. It's a relief that hasn't happened to me!

Yes... :huh:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

1.  You mean that boy with the seaweed colored hair who makes terrible jokes & is as dull as Flash Sentry:bea:

Yes... :huh:

Even if I DID believe in it, I wouldn't be the only one, right?

• Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

1. Yes, the one with the personality of a turnip.

2. My apologies. Stupid auto correct on my phone. I was trying to ask, Are you going be able to see much of him now that you’re back in school?

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Loyal Defender said:

(The answer was no xD
I think You, of all people, are capable of doing amazing things like this!)

(Thank You, My Friend. Compliments like yours are why I keep this going.)

Just now, Twilight Luna said:

1. Yes, the one with the personality of a turnip.

2. My apologies. I was trying to ask, Are you going be able to see much of him now that you’re back in school?

1. That's an insult to turnips. :bea:
  2. I hope not. :huh: