Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask the Equestria Girls

Sparklefan1234

Just now, Brainstorm said:

2. Is that true Twilight?

Just so we're clear, I do *not* approve of Spike chasing squirrels.  He just manages to find them when we go to the park, somehow. :huh:

• Brohoof 1

Well a strange question because reasons? Girls, what's your personal record staying awake at night? Mine was from 10 PM (when I finished eating dinner) to 9 AM of the next day! B)

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Zetta said:

Well a strange question because reasons? Girls, what's your personal record staying awake at night? 

I always have to stay up late in order to study for tests because I have SO MANY other things going on. :scoots:

On 9/27/2018 at 10:44 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

Just so we're clear, I do *not* approve of Spike chasing squirrels.  He just manages to find them when we go to the park, somehow. :huh:

*Looking out the Window"

Well, you better look out the window, cause he's chasing one now.

Edited by Brainstorm
  • Brohoof 1

33 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

Spike,

I hear you assist Twilight in her lab, is it a cool job?

Sometimes, it's mostly just me "handing" Twilight stuff while she works, though. :twismile:

What's *really* cool is when she finishes a project & I get to see it in action! :ticking:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

4 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Sometimes, it's mostly just me "handing" Twilight stuff while she works, though. :twismile:

What's *really* cool is when she finishes a project & I get to see it in action! :ticking:

Well, your her Lab Assistant so that's cool. 

Fluttershy,

Since you know Princesses Twilight's Spike and Twilight's Spike, do you like both of them?

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Brainstorm said:

Well, your her Lab Assistant so that's cool. 

Fluttershy,

Since you know Princesses Twilight's Spike and Twilight's Spike, do you like both of them?

1. Yeah! I'm also Twilight's Best Friend. :-D
  2. Oh, yes! I think both Spike's are absolutely wonderful! :kindness:
  • Brohoof 1

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

1. Yeah! I'm also Twilight's Best Friend. :-D
  2. Oh, yes! I think both Spike's are absolutely wonderful! :kindness:

2. Cool. Do you think Spike from your world would like to met Spike from Equestria?

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

2. Cool. Do you think Spike from your world would like to met Spike from Equestria?

Isn't the other Spike a D-d-dragon!? :sealed:

Yes but you have no need to worry. The Spike from Equestria is just as sweet, smart & kind as you are. :fluttershy:

You sure about that? :dash:

Yes. Cross my heart. :kindness:

Well, ok then. :lie:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

Isn't the other Spike a D-d-dragon!? :sealed:

Yes but you have no need to worry. The Spike from Equestria is just as sweet, smart & kind as you are. :fluttershy:

You sure about that? :dash:

Yes. Cross my heart. :kindness:

Well, ok then. :lie:

Don't worry Spike, Spike from Equestria is just as friendly as you. Just as Princess Twilight. Right Fluttershy?

• Brohoof 1

So, long story short, the moving process from my old house to my new one went with great effort. Close to the final day before we left, as we drove home from the store (or from a restaurant, I forget), we saw a large, glorious, and wide rainbow. Earlier, the day was dark and gloomy and cloudy, and in the end, a beautiful rainbow emerged from the clouds. A metaphor that even the hardest of times could potentially turn out to be the best of times. Even when things seemed rough, everything would go smoothly and wonderfully later on.

IMG_1791.thumb.JPG.2e25edba052634d0904a7bd9489d5c33.JPG

IMG_1798.thumb.JPG.277556d549068e8632d2c92fbc279005.JPG

It actually seemed to be pointing to a doughnut shop we frequently went to, called ‘Amy’s Donuts’. As if guiding them, the next morning, my parents went to Amy’s Donuts to bring back breakfast, and we got to work. In shorter terms, we finished packing, drove all the way to Oklahoma, and got a really nice house! FEMA room, two car garage, even a nice big backyard! I have to say, I’m really liking our new house! I like to think that the entire time, from one place to the next, imagining you girls working hard gave me the inspiration and energy to make it through this exhausting process. So you have my major thanks. ^-^

Just now, Loyal Defender said:

I like to think that the entire time, from one place to the next, imagining you girls working hard gave me the inspiration and energy to make it through this exhausting process. So you have my major thanks. ^-^

YOUR'E WELCOME:ticking::squee::mlp_smug:B):mustache::rarity::pinkie::baconmane:*

(*Just imagine Sunset Shimmer is smiling.) 

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

YOUR'E WELCOME:ticking::squee::mlp_smug:B):mustache::rarity::pinkie::baconmane:*

(*Just imagine Sunset Shimmer is smiling.) 

(I love the  thought of it ^-^)

Ahh, it feels SO good to achieve a goal! I'm glad I have friends to support other friends.

(also, nice use of my advice of everyone being one voice! it works out gloriously!)

(also sorry I didn't reply sooner, my internet went out...on the same day I got it, hah!)

Edited by Loyal Defender
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Loyal Defender said:

Ahh, it feels SO good to achieve a goal! I'm glad I have friends to support other friends.

We're all happy for you, My Friend! :mlp_yeehaa:

18 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

We're all happy for you, My Friend! :mlp_yeehaa:

(I got the very last copy of Legend of Everfree off of Amazon! The LAST. COPY. :o I almost didn't get it cuz my mom somehow missed getting it with the other EQG movies, but thankfully, through her being mad at me, we got it.)

Now that I'm finally settled in, I figured I'd show you some neato images I took recently, like I'd been wanting to do. Some of these objects might strike y'all's fancy.

Like this one. Two gemstones (Rose Quartz and Amethyst), a fossil, a rock, and genuine gold. Not even kidding, actual gold.IMG_1871.thumb.JPG.a14517d0a0681e02cc56f25ab262c711.JPG

(Not too hard to guess why a rock would be interesting. Someone in this group has a history with rocks.)

Edited by Loyal Defender
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Loyal Defender said:

Now that I'm finally settled in, I figured I'd show you some neato images I took recently, like I'd been wanting to do. Some of these objects might strike y'all's fancy.

My sister Maud would absolutely LOVE your rock collection! :)

• Brohoof 1