Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask the Equestria Girls

Sparklefan1234

7 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I'm sorry. I don't know anyone named Yona:blush: 

I’m sorry Fluttershy. She was visiting from another school and I thought she had spoken with you. My bad.

Edited by Twilight Luna
  • Brohoof 1

Just now, Twilight Luna said:

I’m sorry Fluttershy. She was visiting from another school and I thought she had spoken with you. My bad.

Oh. It's alright, My Friend. :squee:

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I think they're just kidding around with you. :P

Oh, okay. I was confused for a moment, I was wondering why they acted panicky around the fleece.

(By the way, do you mind if I share a funny moment video of a mistake I made in a game with these girls, because I feel like they can relate with me about making a blind mistake in games that wind up having unfortunate consequences. I think this is the last thing I have left to share before returning to normal questions. :blush:

I never meant for these conversations to sound so random, btw, so I apologize.)

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, ccb20yes said:

Girls, are you seniors, while Applebloom, sweetie belle, scootaloo, and snips and snails are freshmen?

I think so. :dash:

1 minute ago, Loyal Defender said:

Oh, okay. I was confused for a moment, I was wondering why they acted panicky around the fleece.

(By the way, do you mind if I share a funny moment video of a mistake I made in a game with these girls, because I feel like they can relate with me about making a blind mistake in games that wind up having unfortunate consequences. I think this is the last thing I have left to share before returning to normal questions. :blush:

I never meant for these conversations to sound so random, btw, so I apologize.)

Yeah. We were just joking around. ^_^ (I guess. :huh:)

Just now, ggg-2 said:

Sunset, have you told the others about the Elements of Harmony? (even though Pinkie already knows about them somewhat)

I kinda felt like I had to explain it to the girls since, they didn't understand why I stole the crown from the Twilight Sparkle in Equestria:sunny:

• Brohoof 1

26 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I think so. :dash:

Yeah. We were just joking around. ^_^ (I guess. :huh:)

I kinda felt like I had to explain it to the girls since, they didn't understand why I stole the crown from the Twilight Sparkle in Equestria:sunny:

Ah, alright. I was about to feel sheepish if I'd actually scared you. (ba-dum-tiss!)

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Baa-ooourns! :angry:

(This pun was worse.)

(Now, for the game thing I mentioned earlier.)

So....have any of you had an epic fail as bad as the one I had playing a game called Terraria?

This is what happens when you overprepare..

Edited by Loyal Defender

8 hours ago, Flutterstep said:

Anyone, what’s your favourite outfit?

I liked my Crystal Prep uniform quite a bit. :-P

8 hours ago, Loyal Defender said:

(So it really IS just me who's had moments this bad.)

(I'll probably watch it later.)

2 hours ago, Loyal Defender said:

So, is Starlight considered an Equestria Girl, despite having only visited for a few days?

NO! :angry:

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I liked my Crystal Prep uniform quite a bit. :-P

(I'll probably watch it later.)

NO! :angry:

(Whoa, geez, I just asked a simple, normal question...why'd you have her shout at me? :P)

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Ray_Knight said:

Are you the real Sunset? I hate fakers. 

I think so. *Pinches herself* :huh:

Ow! :mlp_blink:

Yep. I'm Sunset Shimmer. :P

34 minutes ago, Loyal Defender said:

(Whoa, geez, I just asked a simple, normal question...why'd you have her shout at me? :P)

(I was feeling lazy. :P)

• Brohoof 1

46 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I think so. *Pinches herself* :huh:

Ow! :mlp_blink:

Yep. I'm Sunset Shimmer. :P

(I was feeling lazy. :P)

(A better way to prove she's the real Sunset Shimmer is by stating a fact only the REAL Sunset would know. :P)

Now I know the frustration of carnival games. I'm trying to beat one of them (specifically, a target shooting game) in a game, and the fact the mouse's movements aren't smooth enough to aim at the targets to shoot them is frustrating me. Not to mention it's timed. I know how you felt about the ring toss at Equestria Land now, Twi... :sunny:

• Brohoof 1

On 10/6/2018 at 9:16 AM, Loyal Defender said:

(A better way to prove she's the real Sunset Shimmer is by stating a fact only the REAL Sunset would know. :P)

Now I know the frustration of carnival games. I'm trying to beat one of them (specifically, a target shooting game) in a game, and the fact the mouse's movements aren't smooth enough to aim at the targets to shoot them is frustrating me. Not to mention it's timed. I know how you felt about the ring toss at Equestria Land now, Twi... :sunny:

That game was quite challenging. :twi:

3 hours ago, Loyal Defender said:

Twi, what's more satisfying to you - taking apart devices to clean them out, or figuring out how they work? Just like how I did with my gaming mouse.

Taking apart the devices to see how they work! :ticking: 

7 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

That game was quite challenging. :twi:

Taking apart the devices to see how they work! :ticking: 

Ooh, me, too! I actually found out my mouse had pretty multi-color lights, and there was plastic padding on the sides inside the mouse the light would shine through. (And that it was INSANELY hard to take off the cover.) 

Edited by Loyal Defender
  • Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Loyal Defender said:

Ooh, me, too! I actually found out my mouse had pretty multi-color lights, and there was plastic padding on the sides inside the mouse the light would shine through.

Disassembling is Magic! ^_^

• Brohoof 1