Jump to content
Banner by ~ The Wife of Hawks

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Brainstorm said:

1. Cool, so Spike won't be lonely?

2. That's cool Spike. How long has Twilight had you?

  1. Exactly. :)
  2. She got me as a Junior High graduation present so, not that long. :)
  • Brohoof 2
Link to post
Share on other sites


Register now to remove this ad.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I fought a pillow once.  You are of course referring to the $300 pillow of mine which, you destroyed for absolutely no reason whatsoever?  Heh, heh. Yup, that's the one. 

Being a dog is cool but being a dragon would be even COOLER! 

Yeah! Twilight'd probably love it.      Zecora is the president of the poetry club at Canterlot High. 

Posted Images

Things are better now between Sunset and our Celestia. Has she ever talked about.....y'know, wanting to go home more often?

  • Brohoof 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, ggg-2 said:

Things are better now between Sunset and our Celestia. Has she ever talked about.....y'know, wanting to go home more often?

 

I'm still trying to figure that out for myself, TBH. :sunny:

  • Brohoof 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:
  1. Exactly. :)
  2. She got me as a Junior High graduation present so, not that long. :)

1. Cool.

2. Are you still a pup or is your breed of dog that size?

  • Brohoof 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)
8 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

Are you still a pup or is your breed of dog that size?

I think so. :ooh:

I'm not sure what type of dog Spike is, to be perfectly honest.  :wacko:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I think so. :ooh:

I'm not sure what type of dog Spike is, to be perfectly honest.  :wacko:

Just curious.

Spike,

What was your reaction about your alter self being a dragon?

  • Brohoof 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

Just curious.

Spike,

What was your reaction about your alter self being a dragon?

 

I thought I'd better quit eating stuff with hot sauce.  :muffins:

  • Brohoof 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I thought I'd better quit eating stuff with hot sauce.  :muffins:

Okay.

Twilight,

When did you set up that lab in the shed?

  • Brohoof 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Brainstorm said:

Okay.

Twilight,

When did you set up that lab in the shed?

 

That was my 8th grade Summer "project" to keep myself from getting bored. :P

  • Brohoof 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

That was my 8th grade Summer "project" to keep myself from getting bored. :P

And I guess Spike's your lab assistant?

Was Shinning and your parents okay with it?

  • Brohoof 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)
8 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

And I guess Spike's your lab assistant?

Was Shinning and your parents okay with it?

  1. Yes. :)
  2. Yes. They were all *very* supportive. :D
Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

You know girls I have question about you guys 

What do you wanna do when you finish college 

What job do you want to do 

Edited by Twilight Sparkle is best
  • Brohoof 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Twilight Sparkle is best said:

You know girls I have question about you guys 

What do you wanna do when you finish college 

What job do you want to do 

 

  1. I would love to publish my own comic book series. :pinkie:
  2. Something to do with either science or medicine that benefits mankind. :proud:
  3. I dunno. I've never given it much thought. :huh:
  4. Be an *awesome* sports star, who gets paid kajillion's of dollars. B)
  5. Start my own animal sanctuary. :fluttershy:
  6. Invent my own super-candy! :D
  7. Hopefully, take my small fashion business & turn it into a worldwide success. :grin:
  8. Sleep. :mustache:
  • Brohoof 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

 

  1. I would love to publish my own comic book series. :pinkie:
  2. Something to do with either science or medicine that benefits mankind. :proud:
  3. I dunno. I've never given it much thought. :huh:
  4. Be an *awesome* sports star, who gets paid kajillion's of dollars. B)
  5. Start my own animal sanctuary. :fluttershy:
  6. Invent my own super-candy! :D
  7. Hopefully, take my small fashion business & turn it into a worldwide success. :grin:
  8. Sleep. :mustache:

 Cool

So sunset shimmer  have you have feeling that your demon self might take revenge

  • Brohoof 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)
3 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle is best said:

So what the best thing you do and your worst thing

The best thing I do is spend time with all of my friends. :yay:

The worst thing I do is I procrastinate on my homework. :please:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
Link to post
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Yes I am. :o

Has Sunset helped you? Here's a couple interesting points: The pony versions of Applejack's brother Big Mac and your brother Shining Armor are considerably bulkier than the human versions. But both versions of Bulk Biceps are of similar size.

  • Brohoof 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, ggg-2 said:

Has Sunset helped you?

Here's a couple interesting points: The pony versions of Applejack's brother Big Mac and your brother Shining Armor are considerably bulkier than the human versions. But both versions of Bulk Biceps are of similar size.

 

  1. No. I've been trying to convince Sunset to let me tag along if she ever decides to visit Equestria again, though. :adorkable:
  2. That is very interesting. Thank You very much for the info, My Friend. :twi:
Link to post
Share on other sites

Sunset,

Since you and Princess Celestia made amends, are you interested in being her student again?

Where do you keep the two journals that Twilight and Celestia gave you?

  • Brohoof 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

Sunset,

Since you and Princess Celestia made amends, are you interested in being her student again?

Where do you keep the two journals that Twilight and Celestia gave you?

 

  1. Absolutely:squee:
  2. I keep the journals in the top drawer of my nightstand for easy access. :)
  • Brohoof 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...