Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask the Equestria Girls

Sparklefan1234

39 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Is something bothering you, My Friend? :blush:

S...sort of. I didn’t know who could I talk about it. I wasn’t sure about your friends, especially Sunset, because I know how supportive they would be of her. That would be double true would we be talking her friends. 

Then I remembered about you, so...here I am.

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Light Blade said:

S...sort of. I didn’t know who could I talk about it. I wasn’t sure about your friends, especially Sunset, because I know how supportive they would be of her. That would be double true would we be talking her friends. 

Then I remembered about you, so...here I am.

What may I help you with, My Friend? 

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

What may I help you with, My Friend? 

It's...it's Princess Twilight. You know, the you from another dimension.

Serious changes are coming into her life. She is on her way of becoming the new ruler of Equestria. She and others are preparing for the grand coronation event. Coronation dress, making Starlight new headmaster of her school, moving out of Ponyville - all that stuff.

I should be proud of her, just like her friends, family, mentors and others, and I am. But...darkness settled in my mind. It's difficult to explain, or maybe I am wrong. Basically, I feel like the bridge that connected us is either getting narrow or outright decaying.

With her new responsibilities, she will most certainly be even more busy to find time to spend with others. I also started noticing how much more adult and collected she has been acting lately. As if she is effectively eradicating any inner quirks and flaws that she had in order to become the wise ruler Equestria needs. And if that wasn't enough, 2 weeks ago I had a dream in which she physically became the new Celestia. (Ask Sunset. she'll give you the idea what your principal is like in Equestria). I was not supposed to see it, and yet it happened. It was out of my control. Her friends did not change that much.

Twi...I think I am either clinging to the past or just am another case of when one fears the change because he might not like it or have this feeling that he lost connection to somebody he used to know for so long just because of a social gap getting bigger or goddes-like image.

'sigh' My mouth is getting out of control.

Please, Twi, tell me how to be? Can you say anything that would help me to stop being afraid of a change and go back and look into her eyes without shadow of a doubt once more? Do you have any advice for that?

I don't want those bad thoughts hammering away anymore.

• Brohoof 2

14 minutes ago, Light Blade said:

Please, Twi, tell me how to be? Can you say anything that would help me to stop being afraid of a change and go back and look into her eyes without shadow of a doubt once more? Do you have any advice for that?

Everything will be fine, My Friend. *Deep breath, exhales* >_>

Sparklefan will try their best make sure that the bond between our worlds will never, EVER be broken. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

Wow, so many pages to go through...

And all I wanted to know is if Spike the Dog eats doggy treats, or if he can eat human food too. :wacko:

I eat whatever I want...B)

Spike?! :twi:

I mean, I eat whatever I want...As long as it's dog food. :twismile:

That's what I thought you said. ^_^

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

8 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I eat whatever I want...B)

Spike?! :twi:

I mean, I eat whatever I want...As long as it's dog food. :twismile:

That's what I thought you said. ^_^

Want a steak, Spike? :P 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Lulaypp said:

Any of you ever had pillow fights?

I fought a pillow once. :BornAgainBrony:

You are of course referring to the $300 pillow of mine which, you destroyed for absolutely no reason whatsoever? :pout:

Heh, heh. Yup, that's the one. :lie:

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Ray is doing great! Say "Hi!" Ray. :)

*Mimicking Ray's voice* 

Hi, @PawelS:lie:

Hi Sunset!

Have I mentioned that you look like Princess Rapunzel in that picture? :) 

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, ChB said:

Hi Sunset!

Have I mentioned that you look like Princess Rapunzel in that picture? :) 

I can't see the picture but I appreciate the compliment, BFFFF. Thank You. :twismile:

• Brohoof 1

32 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I can't see the picture but I appreciate the compliment, BFFFF. Thank You. :twismile:

You're welcome, BFFFF!

This is what it looks like :) 

1737245902_SunsetShimmerday.png.4c64147f

• Brohoof 1