Sparklefan1234

Ask the Equestria Girls

Recommended Posts

Hi Girls!

Have you ever met Lady Gaga?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, ChB said:

Hi Girls!

Have you ever met Lady Gaga?

 

I know a “Rara”, is that her? :huh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

 

I know a “Rara”, is that her? :huh:

Yes! Did you know that it’s her birthday?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, ChB said:

Yes! Did you know that it’s her birthday?

 

Eeyup! I’m gonna play her an Apple Chord song that I wrote for her called “Birth of a Friendship”. :mlp_yeehaa:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SpittyPie2005 said:

Spike, do you watch Dog With a Blog?

 

You’ve seen my blog!? :BornAgainBrony:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 3/28/2020 at 3:56 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

 

Eeyup! I’m gonna play her an Apple Chord song that I wrote for her called “Birth of a Friendship”. :mlp_yeehaa:

How did it go? :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ChB said:

How did it go? :) 

 

She liked it! She *really* liked it! :mlp_yeehaa:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)
1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

 

She liked it! She *really* liked it! :mlp_yeehaa:

That's awesome! Great job, AJ! :D 

How is she doing in her singing career, by the way? Did she take a concert tour to New York and LA?

Edited by ChB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, ChB said:

How is she doing in her singing career, by the way? Did she take a tour to New York and LA?

 

I'm not sure. :huh: You're great at rhyming, by the way. :mlp_smug:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

 

I'm not sure. :huh: You're great at rhyming, by the way. :mlp_smug:

Thanks. ;)   Let me know what you hear from her. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, ChB said:

Thanks. ;)   Let me know what you hear from her. :) 

 

Rara only likes green M&M's, can you believe that!? :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

 

Rara only likes green M&M's, can you believe that!? :P

What does she do with the other colors? :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, ChB said:

What does she do with the other colors? :P 

 

She gives them to me! :pinkie:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Trixie!

Would you like some Trix cereal?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)
3 minutes ago, ChB said:

Hi Trixie!

Would you like some Trix cereal?

 

image.png.f67d056c44777341ad92585cb4302d00.png So, it was *you* who took The "Great and Powerful" Trixie's cereal while her back was turned!?

Edited by Sparklefan1234

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

 

image.png.f67d056c44777341ad92585cb4302d00.png So, it was *you* who took The "Great and Powerful" Trixie's cereal while her back was turned!?

Ha! Very funny, Trixster. :P 

Would you like some milk, too? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ChB said:

Ha! Very funny, Trixster. :P 

Would you like some milk, too? 

 

Trixie would appreciate that very much. Thank You Sponge Friend. image.png.2587383e7449ca22e7d4525ab3c2b6ed.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

 

Trixie would appreciate that very much. Thank You Sponge Friend. image.png.2587383e7449ca22e7d4525ab3c2b6ed.png

Here you go! ;) 

sbirdaal7xf41.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, ChB said:

Here you go! ;) 

 

I put chocolate syrup on my cereal, too! :pinkie:

:sealed:...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Girls!

Is there a pandemic going on right now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, ChB said:

Hi Girls!

Is there a pandemic going on right now?

 

Yes, there is. Thank goodness we have so many ways we can still keep in touch while in quarantine.  :adorkable:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

To the Equestria Girls (or to whom this question is the most relevant), who is the most likely to eat a hamburger/cheeseburger every day if they could? :dash:

Edited by Samurai Equine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

7 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

To the Equestria Girls (or to whom this question is the most relevant), who is the most likely to eat a hamburger/cheeseburger every day if they could? :dash:

 

Probably Pinkie Pie. She's the most adventurous one in our group when it comes to food. image.png.01a99df30fc348900704698407aa6567.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.