Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask the Equestria Girls

Sparklefan1234

Hey Pinkie. Did you ever have a sugar crash once in your life or has it happened repeatedly?

Rainbow Dash, are you ever gonna get over your fear of roller coasters?

Rarity, darling. How often do you say "darling," each day?

Applejack, have you ever won an eating contest?

Fluttershy, which animal would you consider the most fluffy and cuddly?

Sci-Twi, which college do you plan on enrolling in and what would be your major?

Sunset, how often to you have to deal with all the wild Equestrian magic leaking into the human world?

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, IsraelYabuki said:

Hey Pinkie. Did you ever have a sugar crash once in your life or has it happened repeatedly?

Rarity, darling. How often do you say "darling," each day?

Applejack, have you ever won an eating contest?

Fluttershy, which animal would you consider the most fluffy and cuddly?

Sci-Twi, which college do you plan on enrolling in and what would be your major?

Sunset, how often to you have to deal with all the wild Equestrian magic leaking into the human world?

1. Sugar Crash? That's my favorite soda! :pinkie:
  2. It's a nervous tick, Darling. :grin:
  3. Probably if the contest involved eating apples. :mlp_smug:
  4. Bunnies, definitely. :fluttershy:
  5. I would enroll in Manehattan University so I could attend classes with Rarity.

I'm not sure where everyone else is going and I'm not sure what I'll be majoring in once I make it to Manehatthan University. :twi:

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, IsraelYabuki said:

Sci-Twi, have you ever thought about building your own arc reactor, or have you already scratched that off your bucket list? Or is that not possible?

Absolutely! :ticking:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2023-01-01 at 9:18 PM, IsraelYabuki said:

lol is there anything else you do besides study and looking so adorkable doing it?

I also play the electric triangle. :P

1 hour ago, Trader_5 said:

How hard is it to get accepted into Canterlot High School as a new student?

How many bits do you have? JK. :P Look, Rainbow! I made a funny! ^_^

hey Rarity I once did this drawing of you once wish I still had it  to show but lost it but it was a drawing of you in a dress with polka dots   what would your reaction be 

and Sci Twi when I first saw the scene when you were in that clearing at Camp Everfree  singing that song of yours  wanted to give you a hug cause you could use it after all that pressure Cinch put you through from the friendship games if my character Silverspark was there she would be defending you 

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Silverspark184 said:

hey Rarity I once did this drawing of you once wish I still had it  to show but lost it but it was a drawing of you in a dress with polka dots   what would your reaction be 

Your dress sounds absolutely fabulous, @Silverspark184:grin:

2 hours ago, Silverspark184 said:

and Sci Twi when I first saw the scene when you were in that clearing at Camp Everfree  singing that song of yours  wanted to give you a hug cause you could use it after all that pressure Cinch put you through from the friendship games if my character Silverspark was there she would be defending you 

Thank You, @Silverspark184. You're very kind. *Hugs* :adorkable:

• Brohoof 1

I have a bit of question about that portal aren't  you kind of worried something from the human Word might fall into equestria I mean a bird could enter through it from the human world probably lost in Princess Twilight's library

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
Moments ago, IsraelYabuki said:

hey Applejack, have you ever been a part of any eating contests? If so, did you ever win?

Yes, I won a pizza eating contest during one of the sleepovers at Pinkie’s house. :mlp_blink:

On 2023-03-15 at 4:46 PM, Silverspark184 said:

I have a bit of question about that portal aren't  you kind of worried something from the human Word might fall into equestria I mean a bird could enter through it from the human world probably lost in Princess Twilight's library

We got something called “the YouTube” just last week. :dash:

11 hours ago, Applejack EQG said:

Yes, I won a pizza eating contest during one of the sleepovers at Pinkie’s house. :mlp_blink:

oh really? How many pizzas did you devour to make you the winner? And what was your prize?

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, IsraelYabuki said:

oh really? How many pizzas did you devour to make you the winner? And what was your prize?

I ate ten pizza slices and my "prize" was more pizza. :sealed: 

23 minutes ago, Silverspark184 said:

hey Sci Twi do you ever pretend that Princess Twilight to be your Twin Sister from out of town when she visits to cover up she was a pony to the confused ones

I don't think I sound like Princess Twilight at all, TBH. :P

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, Rainbow Dash EQG said:

Uhh…All of them? B)

If you were to chose ONE, which one would it be OTHER THAN soccer since I know you like that.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, 14Fan said:

If you were to chose ONE, which one would it be OTHER THAN soccer since I know you like that.

Hockey, duh! B) (I apologize for Rainbow's rudeness.:mlp_wat:)