Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky
Message added by Jeric

Warning, there will likely be spoilers in the Episode discussion threads so venture in at your own peril. 

The End in Friend  

89 users have voted

1. 1. Like or Dislike?

• Rainbow Dash: "*groans* As soon as we find this amulet, we are DONE with each other!" Rarity: "FINE BY ME!" (I HATE IT! >__<)
    • Rainbow Dash: "Can they…clean up glitter? Ew! It's on my hooves! *shakes hoof; Rarity rolls eyes* Are we done yet?! *groans* This is sooooo boring!" (I dislike it!)
    • Starlight Glimmer *quietly to herself*: "I can see I'm gonna need reinforcements." *teleports* (…meh…)
    • Bufogren *chewing contently*: "Mmmmm… *foams mint* My mouth. Fresh and minty! *noms*" (I like it!)
    • Rainbow Dash: "Uh, that…is…AWESOME!" (I LOVE IT! <3)

Huh. I don't think I've seen this much divisiveness in an episode before. People here either really liked it or really didn't.

I thought it was a solid episode, just based on how novel of a concept RariDash is. 

• 2 months later...

This episode wasn't too bad. I did find it enjoyable, but I don't think it was that great either.

While it had a good moral and some sweet RariDash moments I definitely liked, the plot was quite predictable and the story felt a bit weak. The flaws weren't too disturbing, though. So overall, I think it was a nice episode.:-D

• 2 months later...

I hated the fact Twilight takes on Rainbow and Rarity friendship and make it like a "scripted" drama show. Just for the sake of these idiotic students with a lack of common sense.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...