Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Character development rp

BlueBook

So, I'm kinda bored and my last roleplay here is going nowhere and I want to start a rp to develop a few of my characters. I'm looking for someone who is willing to write detailed or semi-lit roleplay messages and will be reliable enough to not let the roleplay die off. As well as someone who respects the fact that people have lives and things take time (just not several months).

Feel free to post some random roleplay segments in the comments if you're interested (that way I know if you're what kind of roleplayer I'm looking for)

BlueBook out~

Link to RP: 

• Brohoof 1

Good Morning,

I wouldn't mind doing a character-development RP myself.  Doesn't have to be a specific storyline unless you want to.  And believe me, I know full well how much real life can get in the way of rp's, lol.  

As an example, here's an excerpt from a past RP of mine, with my OC interacting with an NPC....

Spoiler

Several floors below, Ennex stepped up to a door being guarded by two strong looking stallions.  One reached to push the door open, revealing a windowless room with a simple metal desk and two chairs.  As he entered, he watched the mare sitting in one chair, trying to read her features under her purple cloak and grey hat, her red glasses turning to watch him enter.  "Ah, Miss Yearling," he began, "welcome back.  I trust you have received my request?"

"I don't work for hire," she told him.  "I work to preserve artifacts for-"

"Yes yes," he cut her off with a wave.  "But surely you can make exceptions.  How much in dept to that publisher are you again?" he asked with a grin.

She snorted.  "How do you know about that?"

"The benefits of being the supplier of printing materials to said publisher," he told her matter-of-factually.  "In fact, I could arrange for any said dept to be cleared.  In exchange for a small favor...."

She sighed.  "Fine.  I'll get that moon rock for you.  But then we're even!"

Ennex smiled.  "Splendid!  I'll have my.... associates, show you out then."  He tapped the table, and the two guards came in to lead her out of the building.  Ennex chuckled to himself.  It was all coming together nicely....

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, nx9100 said:

Good Morning,

I wouldn't mind doing a character-development RP myself.  Doesn't have to be a specific storyline unless you want to.  And believe me, I know full well how much real life can get in the way of rp's, lol.  

As an example, here's an excerpt from a past RP of mine, with my OC interacting with an NPC....

Reveal hidden contents

Several floors below, Ennex stepped up to a door being guarded by two strong looking stallions.  One reached to push the door open, revealing a windowless room with a simple metal desk and two chairs.  As he entered, he watched the mare sitting in one chair, trying to read her features under her purple cloak and grey hat, her red glasses turning to watch him enter.  "Ah, Miss Yearling," he began, "welcome back.  I trust you have received my request?"

"I don't work for hire," she told him.  "I work to preserve artifacts for-"

"Yes yes," he cut her off with a wave.  "But surely you can make exceptions.  How much in dept to that publisher are you again?" he asked with a grin.

She snorted.  "How do you know about that?"

"The benefits of being the supplier of printing materials to said publisher," he told her matter-of-factually.  "In fact, I could arrange for any said dept to be cleared.  In exchange for a small favor...."

She sighed.  "Fine.  I'll get that moon rock for you.  But then we're even!"

Ennex smiled.  "Splendid!  I'll have my.... associates, show you out then."  He tapped the table, and the two guards came in to lead her out of the building.  Ennex chuckled to himself.  It was all coming together nicely....

I already like you XD I normally dont have a specific storyline so this is perfect for what I'm looking for!

• Brohoof 1

Just now, BlueBook said:

I already like you XD I normally dont have a specific storyline so this is perfect for what I'm looking for!

Sweet!  And thank you! :grin: 

Is there any particular way you'd like to go?  Slice-of-life and just run with it?  Any specific OC details?

47 minutes ago, nx9100 said:

Sweet!  And thank you! :grin: 

Is there any particular way you'd like to go?  Slice-of-life and just run with it?  Any specific OC details?

slice of life and run with it sounds good to me ^^ Nope, no specifics at all :)

2 hours ago, BlueBook said:

slice of life and run with it sounds good to me ^^ Nope, no specifics at all :)

Kool.  Then if you don't mind, I'll use Random Action and maybe his marefriend.  Brother Ennex could make the occasional appearance.  Feel free to start a RP thread, and I'll jump into the pool!