Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things you find weird about the Equestria Girls Universe

Sparklefan1234

1 minute ago, Denim&Venom said:

Oh, I almost forgot!

This: 

Maybe, they were old friends just catching up? ^_^

Everyone in Equestria Girls "speak sings" their feelings. 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

Maybe, they were old friends just catching up? ^_^

Everyone in Equestria Girls "speak sings" their feelings. 

So, sunset straps a saddle to her old friend and rides them? Was that old friend a giant human in Equestria? 

And I'll do you one better. Everyone sings loudly in public and frequently performs choreographed flash mob dances. 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

@Denim&Venom

1. You just made me remember that there are two Pinkie Pie's who know about the Equestria Girls universe.
  2. Haha! ^_^

ddc.gif

And two Twi's. And Two Rainbow Dash. Rainbow Dashes? Rainbow Dashi? What's the plural form of Rainbow Dash? 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Alright:

1-Big ass rainbow pillars, giant blue horned and winged rainbow shooting horses, dimentional rift to a world of big eyed pastel horses, etc; and people are more weirded out by girls attempting to go four legs good :dash:

2-Why the princesses counterparts are high school personnel instead of mayor, economist, or something

3-Why Sunny told Flashy to forget about pony Twi if the portal is in the school grounds?

4-why no one else crossed the portal by accident at this point?

5-why there's no identity theft with Sunny as of now?

6-what's with Flashy finding attractive horses goin' two legs better :dash:?

7-why no one investigated by now how much Equestria really is involved in the human world by now? We know of three instances at the moment

8-why is so easy for creatures from a technologically backwards world adapt to a world much more advanced. Hell, only pony Twi seems to have gotten any trouble  :dash:

9-why no one else is curious enough to even ask Sunny questions about a world right a few steps away from the school main entrance, not EVEN THE HUMAN CUTIES?

Edited by Steve Piranha

Just now, Denim&Venom said:

And two Twi's. And Two Rainbow Dash. Rainbow Dashes? Rainbow Dashi? What's the plural form of Rainbow Dash? 

Dashi? :dash:

Everyone in the Equestria Girls world appears to not eat meat. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
5 minutes ago, Ganondorf8 said:

No one in this world is referred to as a 'human' in the context of Equestria Girls itself.

Apparently the term was used once in passing during Friendship Games. But in terms of the animations, that's literally it. Strange, isn't it?

Edited by Toon4Thought
  • Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Toon4Thought said:

Apparently the term was used once in passing during Friendship Games. But in terms of the animations, that's literally it. Strange, isn't it?

It makes you wonder why they are purposely trying to hide the fact that this is a world of humans without using the term in question.

Another weird thing about Equestria Girls? Much of its world remains unknown.

• Brohoof 2

36 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

@Denim&Venom

1. You just made me remember that there are two Pinkie Pie's who know about the Equestria Girls universe.
  2. Haha! ^_^

ddc.gif

I actually have an entire fan theory about this regarding the first EG when Pinkie foreshadows the third movie, by asking Twilight if she had a twin that lived in the city... did she just happen to forget that she's seen her before, or was it the other Pinkie that saw her? and the accuracy of her guesses and assessments of the situations at hand.. truly "just a haunch" or more? 

too-many-pinkies.gif

• Brohoof 2

10 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

Okay Imma have to stop you right there. 

Image result for sonata taco tuesday

Sonata Dusk is a rebel. B)

No one has questioned the existence of the mysterious pony world even though every student at Canterlot High & Crystal Prep saw it in Friendship Games.

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Sonata Dusk is a rebel. B)

No one has questioned the existence of the mysterious pony world even though every student at Canterlot High & Crystal Prep saw it in Friendship Games.

For that matter, no human that we know of (including Sunset's friends, for that matter) has ever thought to go through the portal and check out Equestria for themselves.

• Brohoof 1

The age difference is a big one. I mean, it's not entirely clear how old the characters in FiM are, but there's apparently less of an age gap between, say, the CMC and the mane 6 in Equestria Girls than there is in the pony show. 

The fact that we've still yet to see Sunset Shimmer's human counterpart is more than a little odd to me. 

Why hasn't anyone from humanland wanted to take a trip to Equestria?

On 7/11/2018 at 6:49 PM, Denim&Venom said:

Oh, I almost forgot!

This: 

Image result for sunset shimmer applejack horse eqg

I can't believe Sunset was okay with this.

On 7/11/2018 at 7:03 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

ddc.gif

As far as I'm concerned, this is one of the least weird things about the Equestria Girls universe. 

On 7/11/2018 at 7:12 PM, Steve Piranha said:

6-what's with Flashy finding attractive horses goin' two legs better :dash:?

Flash knows what he likes. 

Another thing. How about how the humane 5 are less forgiving and quicker to judge than the remane 5?

Discord betrays the mane 6, but they forgive him pretty quickly. Yet during the anon-a-miss story, the humane 5 are quick to blame and shun Sunset with nary a second thought. 

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

Discord betrays the mane 6, but they forgive him pretty quickly. Yet during the anon-a-miss story, the humane 5 are quick to blame and shun Sunset with nary a second thought. 

To expand on that, the Humane 5 NEVER let either Sunset Shimmer or Sci-Twi forget about their past mistakes. :okiedokieloki:

Just remembered. 

Princess Celestia has lived for at least 1111 years. Would the same be true for Principal Celestia? Does that mean she just Duncan McCloud's her way through life? 

Also does that mean Principal Luna was banished for a millennia? If so then she's adapted well considering she presumably now lives on a brand new continent, probably thinking the roman empire is still a thing.  

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

The Crystal Prep school is actually made of crystals. 

No one that lives across the street from the CHS has seen or told the media about the magical stuff going on at the school.

For real. News should have gotten there since the first movie. THERE WAS A BIG ASS RAINBOW PILLAR IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT THAT YOU COULD SEE FOR MILES, AND YET ADAGIO IS THE ONLY ONE WHO NOTICED IT

2 hours ago, Denim&Venom said:

Also does that mean Principal Luna was banished for a millennia?

Vice Principal Luna just maxed out her vacation days. No biggie. :orly:

On 7/11/2018 at 8:13 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

Dashi? :dash:

That's my new favorite word B)

For me, the biggest thing that bothers me about the EQG Universe is basically everything in "Friendship Games"- that movie is the worst offender in my opinion. I'm not saying I don't like it, but it just seemed........ way too unrealistic, I mean students were almost being killed by magical things on that dirt-bike track and yet no batted an eye and still cared about that silly race. There was just so much magic stuff going on, and yet everyone STILL only cared about the stupid games, it was ridiculous :dry:   

That's what bothers me the most about the EQG Universe, how everyone just acts like magic is a normal thing, when it's not, half the time the people around them don't even react at all, it's just stupid in my opinion.  

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Twilight Luna said:

What is the school’s budget? Three specials later and they still haven’t replaced the statue at the front of the school.

Why are the girls more worried about making repairs to Camp Everfree than they are about fixing up their school?

• Brohoof 1