Sparklefan1234

Things you find weird about the Equestria Girls Universe

Magic continues to seep forth from the crack where the Wondercolt statue used to be yet no one has figured to investigate it.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Ganondorf8 said:

Magic continues to seep forth from the crack where the Wondercolt statue used to be yet no one has figured to investigate it.

Not to mention, 3 specials later and the statue still hasn't been replaced.

• Brohoof 1

I kinda think that the fact that the Equestria Girls Universe was aprooved by Hasbro is pretty weird in on itself.

• Brohoof 1

Colorful human skins are weird, and not to mention their outrageous hair styles.

That giant rainbow pillar is very difficult to not to be noticed/seen. That's very weird!

None of the students really told about their stories online or something similar to that.

• Brohoof 1

Everyone is ok with the mane 7 doing weird magical stuff that no one else understands, yet no one asks them to explain, even out of curiosity.

Selfie sensing drone. Enough said.

• Brohoof 2

On 7/12/2018 at 7:50 AM, Tacodidra said:

But not horns for some reason! :blink: Maybe because it would look much more disturbing than growing wings.

They also don't have tails their hair just gets longer.

Most of what I'd say has already been said though I wouldn't mind taking a 1,000 year paid vacation.

However I'd like to comment on the fact that 90% of the worlds parallel each other canterlot = canterlot high, princess celestia = principal celestia, pinkie = pinkie yet cadence isn't the head of crystal prep instead its an uknown principal cinch with no pony counterpart I can pick.

As for the pillar of rainbow light the Equestria Girls universe is just more accepting. Giant rainbow pillar - check, winged demon girl - check, mind controlled students - check, winged horned pony girl - check, winged pony girls - check, pony girls - check, talking dog - now that ones weird.

I also have a theory that quite a few people have wandered through that statue by accident since its active for 3 day's and then permanently when Twilight upgrades it though I do wonder why none of the other mane 6 or their counterparts uses it.

Edited by Senko
  • Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Senko said:

However I'd like to comment on the fact that 90% of the worlds parallel each other canterlot = canterlot high, princess celestia = principal celestia, pinkie = pinkie yet cadence isn't the head of crystal prep instead its an uknown principal cinch with no pony counterpart I can pick.

Cadance has become principal of Crystal Prep by the time of Dance Magic

• Brohoof 1

15 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

Not to mention, 3 specials later and the statue still hasn't been replaced.

Not much time has passed since the statue was destroyed in Friendship Games so perhaps they're still trying to get it repaired or construct a new one.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Ganondorf8 said:

Not much time has passed since the statue was destroyed in Friendship Games so perhaps they're still trying to get it repaired or construct a new one.

Or they just don't want to touch the magic statue in case it causes a rip between worlds for them to fall through.

• Brohoof 1

22 hours ago, Senko said:

Or they just don't want to touch the magic statue in case it causes a rip between worlds for them to fall through.

That's another weird that can be considered. Given that the base of the statue is still intact, what is stopping someone from accidentally falling through the portal if they were to prop themselves up against the statue? I'm surprised no one has fallen into this predicament yet.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Ganondorf8 said:

That's another weird that can be considered. Given that the base of the statue is still intact, what is stopping someone from accidentally falling through the portal if they were to prop themselves up against the statue? I'm surprised no one has fallen into this predicament yet.

I'm sure it has happened and there's at least a few very confused pony's wandering around out there. I also wouldn't be surprised if at least one kid didn't fall through the holes in reality when Midnight Sparkle went mad with power as we see a few hanging off the edge.

• Brohoof 1

22 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Why the humane 6 all wore boots in the first movie.

Heck, why they all wore skirts in the first movie, as well. Imagining Rainbow Dash or Applejack wanting to wear a skirt is very difficult for me. 

2 hours ago, Senko said:

I'm sure it has happened and there's at least a few very confused pony's wandering around out there. I also wouldn't be surprised if at least one kid didn't fall through the holes in reality when Midnight Sparkle went mad with power as we see a few hanging off the edge.

That sure is alarming to consider. 

• Brohoof 1