Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things you find weird about the Equestria Girls Universe

Sparklefan1234

2 minutes ago, Melody2222 said:

Not all. In The Legend of Everfree, Timber Spruce mentioned [Pablo] Picasso.

Ah but his first name was not Pablo it was Palomino Picasso.

• Brohoof 1

On 7/11/2018 at 3:30 PM, Denim&Venom said:

Unless... what if what we're hearing aren't their real names, but how Twilight hears that worlds language and interprets their names as? For all we know, Stephen Amel could translate to Shining Armor in her head. 

Oh, just thought of another weird thing: how every person in Canterlot High (minus Sci-Twi) acts just like their Equestrian counterpart, despite vastly different life experiences. 

There is a serious problem with this theory, however. MLP Universe Twilight is only in two (kind of three) of the movies, and in none of the following movies or the shorts. You could make the same theory, but with Sunset Shimmer, but not all the summer shorts has her in them.

1 minute ago, Senko said:

Ah but his first name was not Pablo it was Palomino Picasso.

Geez, you don't have to go all technical. :P Besides, Timber Spruce didn't mention his first name.

On 7/11/2018 at 3:37 PM, PiratePony said:

The principals are all awful and dupe school boards and do not alert the authorities

Are there even any authorities in the EQG universe? I mean, surely the police would have showed up after the numerous transformations of female antagonists into demons?

• Brohoof 2

On 7/11/2018 at 3:59 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

Yeah. Instead they just laugh things off like everyone else around them are crazy. :confused:

Or they just pretend that nothing happened. Or just gasp and stand there.

• Brohoof 1

On 7/11/2018 at 6:52 PM, Toon4Thought said:

For that matter, no human that we know of (including Sunset's friends, for that matter) has ever thought to go through the portal and check out Equestria for themselves.

Perhaps the portal works like this:

You can go through the portal, from Equestria to the EQG world, but not vice versa... UNLESS you had previously come from Equestria.

But then again, Pinkie Pie (the human version) did walk through the portal, and also in another scene, peak her head through it.

Is Pinkie Pie a God/Goddess/Deity in disguise? Hmm... :okiedokieloki:

13 minutes ago, Senko said:

I know it was a joke about the similarity in Pablo and Palomino as in the horse . . .

image.thumb.png.8bfd0c91f9eb5df176f4c804a8bf18e7.png

I did/do not know of this. Let me look this up...

I was just saying that I found it weird that everyone in the EQG world has MLP names... Except for Picasso? Whaaaaat? O.o

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
23 minutes ago, Lord Valtasar said:

I haven't seen all of them yet but since its a school i wonder..

Where are the teachers?

They're around, Cranky's been in a couple of the specials as a math's and driver's ed teacher and I think I saw Ms Cherilee at one point but they're not really the focus.

As for them going to Equestria I assume they weren't really interested/got told not too but

Spoiler

they do it in the next special via another portal going by the previews.

Edited by Senko
  • Brohoof 2

48 minutes ago, Senko said:

They're around, Cranky's been in a couple of the specials as a math's and driver's ed teacher and I think I saw Ms Cherilee at one point but they're not really the focus.

As for them going to Equestria I assume they weren't really interested/got told not too but

Reveal hidden contents

they do it in the next special via another portal going by the previews.

Did you mean that the average student gets to go through the portal, or...?

Or maybe they do not know it exists.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Only Sunset and the others know about the portal, a few like Flash know Twilight's from some other place but not how to get there except by wierd demon ladies ripping holes in reality (I have a personal theory that some fell through then) and we have seen pinkie pie put her head in and pull it back with a startled look. I mean at the very

Spoiler

least Sunset, Dash and I think it was Fluttershy go through a portal but that special's not due till next year.

I also have a theory there's a lot of traffic that isn't mentioned after all the ponies know about french fashion in a world with no france. Not to mention the number of other odd little things that make no sense without it but that's another thread.

Edited by Senko
  • Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Melody2222 said:

There is a serious problem with this theory, however. MLP Universe Twilight is only in two (kind of three) of the movies, and in none of the following movies or the shorts. You could make the same theory, but with Sunset Shimmer, but not all the summer shorts has her in them.

Geez, you don't have to go all technical. :P Besides, Timber Spruce didn't mention his first name.

Are there even any authorities in the EQG universe? I mean, surely the police would have showed up after the numerous transformations of female antagonists into demons?

Forget this comment. There was a scene in Rollercoaster of Friendship where the word "police" (and its "purpose") was mentioned.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

There's even police in the larger Equestrian cities including an officer in Fillydelphia (sorry wrong city) who after getting top marks at the academy achieved his dream of becoming a police siren.

Ride Along.png

Moving back to the right world one thing that just occured to me DJ-Pon's car transforms into a sound system complete with lights, power sockets and amps implying either (a) there's a transformers war going on there, (b) Twilights not the only mad scientist or (c) custom transforming cars are within a teenagers budget.

Edited by Senko
  • Brohoof 1