Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why did a lot of people think that the Ren & Stimpy episodes made by Games Animation were bad?

AlicornSpell

(edited)

When the creator of Ren & Stimpy "John Kricfalusi" (who's a sick creep) got fired and got his company "Spumco" shut down by Nickelodeon, the company "Games Animation" took over to produce more Ren & Stimpy episodes. However many fans didn't think season 3 and 4 and 5 (which were produced by Games Animations) was near as good as season 1 and 2 (which was produced by Spumco) were. 

However I actually think that the episodes produced by Games Animation were about as good as the episodes produced by Spumco were. I also think that the Games Animation episodes are way better than the episodes of Ren & Stimpy "Adult Party Cartoon" (which was made by John Kricfalusi and produced by Spumco) were. 

Ren & Stimpy "Adult Party Cartoon" has to be one of the worst cartoons I have ever seen. 

Edited by AlicornSpell
  • Brohoof 1

Now that I look back on it, most of the Games episodes were really not that bad in comparison to the old Spumco episodes. I could tell they were trying their best to emulate the humor of the older episodes, even if the timing and pacing wasn't as good. I definitely agree about them being better than APC, the concept for that show should have stayed a concept.

1 hour ago, AlicornSpell said:

When the creator of Ren & Stimpy "John Kricfalusi" (who's a sick creep) got fired and got his company "Spumco" shut down by Nickelodeon, the company "Games Animation" took over to produce more Ren & Stimpy episodes. However many fans didn't think season 3 and 4 and 5 (which were produced by Games Animations) was near as good as season 1 and 2 (which was produced by Spumco) were. 

However I actually think that the episodes produced by Games Animation were about as good as the episodes produced by Spumco were. I also think that the Games Animation episodes are way better than the episodes of Ren & Stimpy "Adult Party Cartoon" (which was made by John Kricfalusi and produced by Spumco) were. 

Ren & Stimpy "Adult Party Cartoon" has to be one of the worst cartoons I have ever seen. 

~ I agree with this entirely. And the Adult Party Cartoon was trash city. :dash: