Lord Valtasar

Valtasar's Digital Art Commissions

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

if its not your first time and you just want to go straight to shopping just click here
https://mlpforums.com/store/category/165-valtasars-digital-art-commissions/ )

hey there everypony,my name is Rose,better known as Lord Valtasar and i'm an artist
i decided to open a commission shop because what could be better than to combine my job with my hobby?
In this shop i try to follow the Rules of Rarity,which entail that every piece will be unique(no bases used unless specificaly requested)and of the highest quality i can deliver

what i will draw:
anything,just ask me,don't be shy
what i will not draw:
anything that's against the forum rules

and now for the part that all of you care most about,here are the prices with some examples


simple profile pic/quick sketch-(flat colors/no background) - 15$
1428920531_Ebonybreeze.thumb.png.d8f5e99dabda8ade940cb521a97c6780.png1983284546_MadeinAbyss.thumb.png.2f7239777746359ac75f461883920572.png



1 character with shading(no background/or simple background) - 20$
1469739484_GreatandPowerfuprofilel.thumb.png.cab9f4a131a27e531e387b41535e00c3.png1973724083_AyaPortrait11.thumb.png.2974c207a7918c621c4f476a485c640c.png


a character with background(flat or shaded,you can chose) - 35$
reflection.thumb.png.7985b90c12f9f74197798edfd18b185c.png954421691_littlenightmares2.thumb.png.9db2e8a57132341ca9321b581e824022.png



detailed landscape(no characters) - 45$
old_village_by_lordvaltasar-dbhcnmt.thumb.png.8e5bd16e709cd492622b8c9b5d393dbc.png



Complex scene(flat or shaded/can have more than 1 characters) - 60$
1151524258_daringdo2.thumb.png.e2ac95604f87ca963d9fe973893a9726.png1821002347_ponyskyrim.thumb.png.c943c32e2349dc9ac0a62698866ba02d.png


-all of them are digital and fully colored unless otherwise requested
-more characters can be added for an extra fee
-if you need extra info,or simply don't see what you had in mind here,don't hesitate to msg me,chances are i can probably make it

and just to prevent you from the tedious task of scrolling up,here's the shopping link again
https://mlpforums.com/store/category/165-valtasars-digital-art-commissions/ )

Edited by Lord Valtasar
  • Brohoof 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alright.the first one is done @Dynamo Pad thank you for trusting this on me

DynamoPad.thumb.png.7fe098050709ea40d1b6e9a20ddc4523.png

Next up is @Harper

  • Brohoof 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Twisted Cyclonehere,if you want a spot kept in advance you can make the order here,if not you can wait for later and i'll pm you when all spots are cleared

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you draw my ponysona Twisted Cyclone as an EQG character? I don't want a background. 

References:

Spoiler

hiresPony.thumb.png.84491e625c14da8e5f391508fc4f3fed.pnghiresPony2.thumb.png.f7be8e2012f9726dcc180cd398b0e35e.pnghiresPony3.thumb.png.8428af02b17fd8891383c90022c5ec7e.pngpost-30427-0-65889400-1428302863.thumb.jpg.4d79d6b8ec64c96190d90412c303f953.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Twisted Cyclone said:

Can you draw my ponysona Twisted Cyclone as an EQG character? I don't want a background. 

References:

  Reveal hidden contents

hiresPony.thumb.png.84491e625c14da8e5f391508fc4f3fed.pnghiresPony2.thumb.png.f7be8e2012f9726dcc180cd398b0e35e.pnghiresPony3.thumb.png.8428af02b17fd8891383c90022c5ec7e.pngpost-30427-0-65889400-1428302863.thumb.jpg.4d79d6b8ec64c96190d90412c303f953.jpg

 

you can go for the first option then since you don't want a background,EqG has flat colors as far as i recall
https://mlpforums.com/store/category/165-valtasars-digital-art-commissions/

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would love to commission you but I've already commissioned someone for $25 a bit ago. I'm gonna wait a bit before having another one. But I will keep you in mind. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheTaZe said:

I would love to commission you but I've already commissioned someone for $25 a bit ago. I'm gonna wait a bit before having another one. But I will keep you in mind. ;)

thanks for considering

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is some beautiful art and I love it, you must have some high skill to be drawing art at this level for so cheap, or maybe your just looking to improve, either way, I may commission you in the near future <3

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello there, I am interested in ordering a commission from here. 
Do you have any more human examples you have drawn that I can take a look at? :grin:

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, JonasDarkmane said:

Hello there, I am interested in ordering a commission from here. 
Do you have any more human examples you have drawn that I can take a look at? :grin:

Yes of course.sec. i'll send you a pm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ani the Laquine said:

This is some beautiful art and I love it, you must have some high skill to be drawing art at this level for so cheap, or maybe your just looking to improve, either way, I may commission you in the near future <3

Thank you.I try to give my art as cheap as possible here since i know many are from poorer countries and i like giving everyone a chance to see his project shine.if i could afford to.i'd still be giving it for free in requestria

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Another one done.i'll take a day off and continue tomorrow with the next one or my grandpa's garden will surely wither and die

1325194968_Harperlights_sombra-eyes.thumb.png.63aeb652654f8342e00ac8b30f7b1ece.png

Edited by Lord Valtasar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know who you are ;)

Anyways, as duty calls I did the $20 tier!

My OC is

Just surprise me with any pose you would like and a simple background of any color

Spoiler

1784149__safe_artist-colon-age3rcm_oc_oc

846261__safe_artist-colon-hamatte_oc_oc-

 

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheTaZe said:

Just surprise me with any pose you would like and a simple background of any color

any particular expression?

  • Brohoof 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lord Valtasar said:

any particular expression?

A happy expression would do wonderful!

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm looking for some new art for my OC, Derplight. I would like a shaded background for him, reference below

 

ChangelingDerpy2 Resize.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Hello! I would like to commission you a new avatar for myself, altho I've never done this before, so let me know if I'm doing something wrong.

 

The thing to know about my avatar/artsona is that, for the purposes of an avatar, it's appearance is that of an amalgamation of different things I like. So I feel a need to update it with new info. However, just in case you can't tell what some of features are, here's a list of everything to take note, both to change and keep the same:

  • I like the "pose", but you have some artistic freedom to make it look nicer, if you have an idea.
  • The skin color HEX code is #D6B079.
  • The ponytail (which is to be changed to an imperfect Braid with a purple band at the end) is also a functional hand with three fingers.
  • The top hat is designed to look like Bill Cipher's with a purple band that holds the 'Ben 10' logo, also in purple.
  • Since at its core it's supposed to be my head, the eye color should have the HEX code of #6C410E.
  • The stage-right eye socket is that of Sans from Undertale with Isabella Garcia-Shapiro's eyeball in it.
  • The stage-left eye socket should be of Chiro from SRMTHFG while the eyeball is that of a Gardevoir.
  • The "eye makeup" from Chiro should be removed. It was a stupid idea.
  • I have a mole under my stage-right eye.
  • The forehead is large enough to show Peridot's gem (which is also in the forehead).
  • I don't like that nose. You have full artistic freedom to make that schnoz look good on that head.
  • The stage-right ear is that of Trixie (I assume you don't need a reference link for her ;3).
  • The stage-left ear is that of Stitch.
  • The smiling mouth of an Axolotl. I prefer a closed smile, but if you can make it work, do it.
Edited by DJShy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, DJShy said:

Hello! I would like to commission you a new avatar for myself, altho I've never done this before, so let me know if I'm doing something wrong.

 

The thing to know about my avatar/artsona is that, for the purposes of an avatar, it's appearance is that of an amalgamation of different things I like. So I feel a need to update it with new info. However, just in case you can't tell what some of features are, here's a list of everything to take note, both to change and keep the same:

  • I like the "pose", but you have some artistic freedom to make it look nicer, if you have an idea.
  • The skin color HEX code is #D6B079.
  • The ponytail (which is to be changed to an imperfect Braid with a purple band at the end) is also a functional hand with three fingers.
  • The top hat is designed to look like Bill Cipher's with a purple band that holds the 'Ben 10' logo, also in purple.
  • Since at its core it's supposed to be my head, the eye color should have the HEX code of #6C410E.
  • The stage-right eye socket is that of Sans from Undertale with Isabella Garcia-Shapiro's eyeball in it.
  • The stage-left eye socket should be of Chiro from SRMTHFG while the eyeball is that of a Gardevoir.
  • The "eye makeup" from Chiro should be removed. It was a stupid idea.
  • I have a mole under my stage-right eye.
  • The forehead is large enough to show Peridot's gem (which is also in the forehead).
  • I don't like that nose. You have full artistic freedom to make that schnoz look good on that head.
  • The stage-right ear is that of Trixie (I assume you don't need a reference link for her ;3).
  • The stage-left ear is that of Stitch.
  • The smiling mouth of an Axolotl. I prefer a closed smile, but if you can make it work, do it.

would you want the flat colored , or the shaded option?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Lord Valtasar said:

would you want the flat colored , or the shaded option?

Flat, pls

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Join the herd!

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.