Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

shop open Valtasar's Digital Art Commissions

Lord Valtasar

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I'm new to the forums but looking to have a pony avatar of myself made to be embroidered on a belt. Not sure if there's an email I can send a picture and notes to, but since I'm new I can't send a PM yet. Thanks! 

2 hours ago, MasterTemple said:

Hi, I'm new to the forums but looking to have a pony avatar of myself made to be embroidered on a belt. Not sure if there's an email I can send a picture and notes to, but since I'm new I can't send a PM yet. Thanks! 

you can always just post the details here, unless you don't want them seen in which case you can find me on discord as Valtasar#2303

38 minutes ago, Lord Valtasar said:

you can always just post the details here, unless you don't want them seen in which case you can find me on discord as Valtasar#2303

Sent you a friend request on discord Jimmazing#1442

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Bakugou Is My Man ❤ said:

@Lord Valtasar

Would you be able to draw anime characters? I was looking to get a reference page of my MHA OC :D

yes, drawing anime characters is actually how i got started, you some of my anime characters work here https://www.deviantart.com/lordvaltasar/gallery/

34 minutes ago, Lord Valtasar said:

yes, drawing anime characters is actually how i got started, you some of my anime characters work here https://www.deviantart.com/lordvaltasar/gallery/

Awesome! Do you think that a reference page of an anime OC would be possible? Ya know, the character being viewed from different angles and such?

2 minutes ago, Bakugou Is My Man ❤ said:

Awesome! Do you think that a reference page of an anime OC would be possible? Ya know, the character being viewed from different angles and such?

yes, pm me for details

• 6 months later...