Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 1x1 with nx9100

BlueBook

OOC color

@nx9100

I'mma be using my child Guardian. Though most ponies can't see him, sometimes special ponies can (like Random maybe?) Kinda like seeing ghosts, but he's a guardian spirit. He protects ponies from unseen supernatural harm. Other days he just seems to wander.752927376_Guardiandigital.JPG.70fc3ff95cd844897f7f919598b5538a.JPG

The spirit relm of Equestria was quiet today, no signs of any threats at all. Guardian sighed, I hate when nothing amazing happens. It's too boring not being able to be seen. He spread his golden wings and decided to fly over the cities of the real physical world.

Link to OOC: 

• Brohoof 1

It was another lovely day in Ponyville, and Random Action was trotting through town, a silly grin on his face.  He had just left Sugarcube Corner, having placed an order for a special cake for a special pony.  His grin widened, thinking about when Starshine was going to come visit him in a few days.  I'm glad she got some time off, he thought to himself as he turned a corner onto a street lined with houses.  We haven't seen each other in almost two months!  Starshine lived and worked in Manehatten as an assistant to some business partner of his brother.  But Random didn't know too much about it, not being involved with his brother's dealings.  He preferred a more care-free lifestyle, and with a little financial backing from his twin bro, he was able to live it.

He neared the end of the house row, and headed for the last one, with an odd-colored green door.  It was like that when he moved in, and Random never bothered to have it changed.  Still with his grin, he trotted over to the house....

Guardian noticed a house with a strangely green door and landed softly on the roof. Whatever pony lives here must be rather strange to have a door like this, he thought to himeslf. Rather bored, the spirit was about to take off when he heard hoofsteps. Well, well, who could that be? The pony that lives in this odd house? The stallion chuckled, fluttering his golden wings mischeviously. Maybe I shall mess with this little pony for a while to cure my boredom. The pony had a rediculous grin on his face.Seeing it, Guardian rolled his eyes. The ponies of Equestria never know how much danger they could be in at one time and that bothered him at times. Nonetheless, he launched off the roof and materialized inside the stallions home, waiting to cause some mischief.

• Brohoof 1

(OOC: glad I checked this.  never got a notification....)

The door creaked open, and Random trotted into his home, leaving the door open as he frequently did.  He moved over to collapse on the couch, rolling over to look at the picture frame on a small table.  It showed him and a pale-green pegasus mare with a yellow mane laying on a grass field.  He winked at the picture, "I can't wait till you get here!" he said with a laugh, and rolled back over to stare at the ceiling.  "It's been a long two months.  Gotta talk to Bro about getting you more time off."  Talking to Starshine's picture had become a habit of his, and though others might think him crazy, he didn't mind.  "Maybe just a nap," he said, and rolled onto his side.

• 3 weeks later...

(OOC Yeah same here, it got lost in my other notifications XD)

Guardian resisted the urge to snicker as he listened to the stallion. Time for some fun, he thought. Looking at the wide open door, the spirit kicked it closed with a swift kick and loud SLAM!!!

• Brohoof 1

Random had just closed his eyes when..... SLAM!!!!      He jerked up and fell off the couch.  "What the hay?!" he shouted, scrambling to his hoofs.  A few quick head turns later, he noticed the closed door.  "But....I.....how....." he stammered, slowly moving over to the door, eyes searching the room.  Suddenly, he felt.... his ears perked up, head slowly turning around.  He couldn't see anything, but felt......a presence.  He gulped, trying to figure it all out....