Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Valtasar

Lord Valtasar

Do you draw everything in your banners that you make or do you just take certain images from places and put them into a banner?

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
7 minutes ago, Kevin Tang said:

What did you make when you're internet connection was down?

many things actually,i read some novels i had put on hold for quite some time,i made a foam castle,and i finished 2 chapters in an original story i'm writing

7 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

Do you draw everything in your banners that you make or do you just take certain images from places and put them into a banner?

usually yes,but i did take ready images and only changed expressions in my last one(i only made bon bon and the logo from scratch) since it was for an event that was approaching fast and didn't had the time

Edited by Lord Valtasar
  • Brohoof 2

you mean her squearish muzzle?some mares also have it,though bon bon doesn't i admit,but like i focused more on the expression since it was low on time

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Lord Valtasar said:

you mean her squearish muzzle?some mares also have it,though bon bon doesn't i admit,but like i focused more on the expression since it was low on time

Which mare? I have never seen one I think. :mlp_wat:

Rushed projects with errors... Yeah, I have ever experienced that.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Kevin Tang said:

Which mare? I have never seen one I think. :mlp_wat:

luna and celestia,though with a bit gentler angles for the bridge on the nose

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

Greetings, @Lord Valtasar!

I was wondering: "What has been your favorite episode of MLP:FiM so far?"

Thank You *so* much for answering my question! :D

hey :)

hmm.its hard to choose just one,i think i'll cheat a bit and chose a two-part episode,"a Canterlot wedding" i loved chrysalis in that one and it has some great songs in it

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Totally Nature Tune said:

Can you blind-type?

Yes.but only on pc not on my phone

Do you have any pets?

I had a dog and 2 cats but i live in an appartment so they stayed with my mom in my homeyown where there's a big yard

Have you ever ridden a horse?

No.but my family had a donkey when i was small

How old is your OC? 

I have no pony OC yet.but I'm writing a novel so i have many. i'll go fo my main character only to keep this shorter

She starts off as 11 and ends up 17.And there are many flashbacks to when she was 7

Are you a morning bird or a night owl?

Night owl

• Brohoof 2

• 5 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Greetings, @Lord Valtasar!

I would like your opinion on something "How is my "Ask A Pony" Trixie characterization on a scale of 1 to 10, IYHO?"

Thank You *so* much for answering my question! :D

9!(10 is reserved for the one in the show)
you make some clever evasions to questions that can't be answered acurately which i like alot

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Hi. @Soren Peregrine Fav colors would be dark blue-green(dark turquise if that makes more sense) and magenda.

I listen to many types of music. But lately mostly old rock and metal. And some movies/video game/anime ost(the fantasy stuff)

Besides Trixie. I really like Rarity. Daring Do. Zecora. Chrysalis all 3 CMC and Pear Butter(the list goes on but those ard the ones that are more constant)

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/28/2018 at 8:20 PM, Trix or Treat? said:

I listen to many types of music. But lately mostly old rock and metal. And some movies/video game/anime ost(the fantasy stuff)

Cool. I like rock and some metal too.

On 9/28/2018 at 8:20 PM, Trix or Treat? said:

I really like Rarity. Daring Do. Zecora. Chrysalis all 3 CMC and Pear Butter(the list goes on but those ard the ones that are more constant)

Those are some of my favorite characters too! And did you just say... Zecora? No way!

Do you like to play video games? If so, which games and why?

What are some of your favorite aspects about the show (i.e. character development, world building, etc.)?

What would be your reaction if you met the Great And Powerful Trixie in person?

2 minutes ago, Soren Peregrine said:

Cool. I like rock and some metal too.

Those are some of my favorite characters too! And did you just say... Zecora? No way!

Do you like to play video games? If so, which games and why?

What are some of your favorite aspects about the show (i.e. character development, world building, etc.)?

What would be your reaction if you met the Great And Powerful Trixie in person?

first of all YES.. Zecora is up there on the top 5, i actually have an Ask Zecora thread where i only answer in rhyme

i used to play lots of video games, but my pc didn't keep up with the times, and i kinda lost interest, i really love RPGs with nice worlds that have interactive quests and people Baldur's Gate and the Elder Scrolls Series would be good examples, i also loved some of the older strategy games like Heroes of might and magic 3 or Dungeon Keeper 2, and of newer-ish stuff i loved Ori and the blind forest, and The last of us for their masterful storytelling,and throughout the years i burned lots and lots of hours in Dota/Dota2 and Lineage 2

first of all i like the general lighthearted feel it has, and the fact that it toutches deep themes without beeing a cringy satiric show(i love those too don't get me wrong) the characters, while they have some basic elements they represent, still feel real, and even the secondary characters have really good development sometimes, i love it's jokes, i love the fantasy setting, i absolutely adore it's songs, tbh i just love the whole package

first of all, i'd be delighted to have met any sentient pony at all, and a wizard at that, after i'd get past the first awe/shock i honestly don't know.. depends on her reaction i guess

• Brohoof 1