Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your OC's biggest Berserk Button?

ggg-2

(edited)

My OC is a very dedicated godfather to Shining Armor and Cadence's foals (in my canon they have more than just Flurry Heart) and messing with his godfoals is a good way to really set him off.

Edited by ggg-2

poor miti doesn't have a berserk button... she'd just break down and cry quq  she doesn't have much triggers, but they would generally be negativity toward her or others...

• Brohoof 1

Hmmmm....... well, I suppose messing with his good friend @Sherbert Music-Guard, and also my OCs wife Rainbow Dash, those are pretty good ways to absolutely just set him flying off the handle if ya screw with them ^_^

He can also get pretty upset in general if he doesn't get his way, he rules over the land and gets practically everything he wants, so he can be quite pissed-off if something doesn't go his way, so it would be best to just avoid him in that case. 

Depends on the situation, but usually it's when someone he cares about is in danger, or when you challenge him to a fight, intentionally or not, or when he's severely injured to the point where he's bleeding, in which case you'd better start praying, because when Krux is unleashed from Kronos' psyche, he wont stop until you're dead.

For Unicorn Will Guide, it's insulting Walt Disney or Will's job of Disney storytelling. Queen Chrysalis made that mistake and even without magic, Will got so mad, he charged across the room knocking out any Changeling Guards between him and a soon-to-be-intimadated Queen Chrysalis, getting right up in her face.

(edited)

i don't have a pony OC yet,but i'm writing a story so i have many non-pony OC's

Aya - completely ignoring her
Shamandalie - someone hurts Aya
Abigail - her troops betraying her
Enael - anyone stealing Abigails attention
Eiseth - mentioning his past
Astaroth(temporary name) - ruining his research
Ulia and Lexi - nothing yet(they're still small children)
Valtasar -hurting the children he has taken under his wing
Ilam Nivalu - disrespect/calling her a kid
Agiel - insulting his dead brother

Edited by Lord Valtasar

Being mistaken as someone younger 

getting called s blank flank

beijg called a girl because of his stature

being involved with any activity related to the royal family 

Mes doesn't really have a berserk button. He's pretty chill. uwu

Spits gets upset when others undermine her in any way. Foray did so once and now she's got a bite mark out of her ear.

Foray hates it when ponies mess with her hair. Just don't.

Perhaps "pet peeves" works better for the title. "Beserk" feels more combat oriented.

...   .......*cluck* 

Y'all wanna know what triggers a Draconequus...? Well, rules. Or more specifically, having to deal with others who do. There's a reason you only get to see one draconequui at a time. Mine? Demons.

Widdershins has dealt with demons before. They start out all friendly, then they backstab you & suck all the fun out. I got me headcannons on daemonica; used to rp a warlock. If they aren't duplicitous & manipulative, it ain't demon.

As for my actual ponysona: Ambie may be spineless & accustomed to the eccentricities of "fine dining", but serve him seafood and he'll lunge at your throat from across the table! The family's tropical fish were his only friends for most of his foalhood. Serving him fish might just as well be a severed horse head!

As for the Hydra..... well, you try having six different personalities & see how much of a stable regard you have!

• 3 years later...

If you restrict Shadowmoth to the MLP universe, I'd say she has a huge distaste for the focus on friendship Equestria has. Being full of nothing but hatred for everypony but herself, she hates when others' bonds are used against her. I can see her yelling "SHUT UP :glimmer:" at Twilight when she starts giving a friendship speech while they're having a confrontation. :P

But as a cohesive whole (Shadowmoth in all the other media I see her in)...gotta be Caitlin Cooke's mere existence, because she stands for everything Shadowmoth despises. Happiness, love, kindness, friendship of course...the list goes on. And Caitlin is hands down the biggest foil to all of Shadowmoth's menacing plans. She's the Batman to Shadowmoth's Joker.