Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Shool of Friendship Campaign as started

The Blueberry Writer

I kind of would have liked a bit more of a break before this as I only just started playing and I'm still trying to do the first series of quests dealing with Nightmare moon (I'm currently stuck playing balloon pop once a day to try and win snips to progress the quest line) and these time limited events just leave useless ponies/dragons/etc cluttering up the town if you participate and I have little room to place them in. I notice the person who had 6.5k cupcakes within an hour of the event starting has dissapeared too. Eventually I hope to be able to divide up my town a bit into ponyville buildings, cloudsdale bulidings and other.

You have a nice town here and I like the statue garden and it looks like its set up for a festival between the food tables and colourful decroations, mine's full of rock's and parasprites that I'm saving for clearing quests.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/13/2018 at 5:09 PM, Senko said:

I kind of would have liked a bit more of a break before this as I only just started playing and I'm still trying to do the first series of quests dealing with Nightmare moon (I'm currently stuck playing balloon pop once a day to try and win snips to progress the quest line) and these time limited events just leave useless ponies/dragons/etc cluttering up the town if you participate and I have little room to place them in. I notice the person who had 6.5k cupcakes within an hour of the event starting has dissapeared too. Eventually I hope to be able to divide up my town a bit into ponyville buildings, cloudsdale bulidings and other.

You have a nice town here and I like the statue garden and it looks like its set up for a festival between the food tables and colourful decroations, mine's full of rock's and parasprites that I'm saving for clearing quests.

I never got a notification that you wrote me.  I am very sorry.   I never thought about the issues winning the limited time characters would cause for new players.  I was mostly concerned they wouldn't be able to really play it and win...   The one problem with this game is that it is slowly becoming pay to win to heavily.     

Thank you for the compliment.  The Statue Garden is "Princess Park: and it depicted Celestias first visit too Ponyville and the unification of the three mane pony tribes of Equestria  XD

(edited)

I agree on the pay to win given the amount of gem objects at times it feels borderline pay to play except your paying in microtransactions rather than a subscription. Its not so bad for me my job pay's reasonably well and I don't drink/smoke/gamble/insert money burning choice here. So I can and have wasted a fair amount on this (and other games). Still I've also got a non paying version installed on my phone (as opposed to my table) to see how it plays for someone who can't do that. Currently the phone account has almost nothing and is stuck playing Equestria Girls to try and win Fancy pants.

What's your friend code if you don't mind me asking I wouldn't mind taking a look around your ponyville.

Edited by Senko