Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello hello hi hi!

Pastillage

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

pinkie-pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

Through a google search.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I discovered the show when the first season was being aired, and I stayed for the fanfictions. I lost interest somewhere during season three, and I renewed interest in the show and the fandom pretty recently!

Hello everypony! I never know how to start introduction threads, and what to put in it, so I apologize if it's too long, and uh if it's too short you can ask me questions about what you would like to know! 

- I used to be a fan of the show a long time ago, and then I lost interest, and I came back only recently - there's still a lot of things for me to watch and catch up! I haven't seen most of season eight, and I would like to see the movie, and Equestria Daily mentions comic books now it seems, and who is Sunset Shimmer, she looks like an awesome pony! 

- My favorite pony is Pinkie Pie, but Twilight Sparkle is the one I look like most (and probably the one I would be most comfortable around if I ever met ponies). I also quite like Starlight Glimmer - I have liked all of the episodes centered on her I've seen so far! I also love how the fandom tends to develop random background ponies: for example, fanfictions depicting Ditzy Doo as a mom, fanfictions about Vinyl Scratch and Octavia are always fun to read, and make me like these ponies a lot! 

This is why I like the show so much, I think: it created a happy an optimistic universe filled with material for worldbuilding and stories to tell, and it's always a delight to see all the wonderful things people create.

- After years of telling myself "I would like to write a fanfic, or draw some art, or do something" I finally pushed myself to try ... and it's frustrating! It's fun too, I was scared of lacking ideas at first, but now I realize that the biggest issue I face is bringing those ideas to fruition, and finishing something complete : my google docs folder is filled with unfinished stories, scenarios that don't quite work the way they should, chapters that I struggle to finish. It probably doesn't help that I never wrote a fanfiction before, and that english has never really been the language I am most comfortable with (I am much more at ease with french). 

- I don't know if random facts about me are interesting to read? So, uh, I'm french and american, and I'm a baker! 

So voila! I never know how to finish introduction threads either, so have an awkward ending instead. Um. Thank you for reading me! :squee:

• Brohoof 5

Welcome to the MLP Forums, Pastilage! It's great to have you here! Here's your very first brohoof! :grin:

So you're a returning veteran, huh? That's great to hear; we can always afford to have more bronies on board! :D Oh, I agree. Creativity is one of the greatest assets that this fandom has, and it's always nice to see what we can come up with next. Franchises that can have an impact to the extent of MLP are fleeting, so they are pretty amazing experiences when they eventually do come around!

Either way, have a great time out there, my dude~! I'm looking forward to seeing you around! :grin:

• Brohoof 2

I as you lost interest in the show too. Never really ponies though just the show since I had other things I wanted to do. I'm glad you came to us though! We are really welcoming here and love to harbor a community of friendship.

If you ever need anything, don't be afraid to ask around at all! :squee:

Welcome! Welcome to MLPForum. You have chosen, or been chosen to be a part of our community. I thought so much of MLPForum that I elected to establish my love for the show here, in the threads so thoughtfully provided by Our Benefactors. I have been proud to call MLPForum my home. And so, whether you are here to stay, or passing through on your way to parts unknown, welcome to MLPForum.

I have nothing to say. Here's Dr. Breen speech from Half-Life 2.

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the forums Pastillage! Great to see that the show and fandom are still able to lure older fans back ^_^

Enjoy your stay, make yourself at home and have fun! Hopefully we'll have chance to read those fanfics and stories of yours one day

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums, I'm actually reading through the comics currently. They may not be canon but they are amusing.

As for your question Sunset Shimmer is an original character for the Equestria girls series. If your not familiar with the Equestria girls movies/shorts its a spinoff set in an alternate world that's sort of ours (except all the humans are still pastel coloured). Anyway the first movie is called Equestria girls and introduces Sunset.

• Brohoof 1