Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Is Fortnight or PUBG better

Dashy 4 Ever

I have never played either or them and probably will never play with them. The craze around "battle-royale" games are a bit annoying and the games themselves just aren't my cup of tea.

• Brohoof 4

Both are trash in my view, because Battle Royale is simply an unfun genre that, to me, offers nothing enjoyable. However, I automatically think PUBG is better simply because of Fortnite's blatant cash grab with its Battle Royale crap, the game's horrendous fanbase, the fact that I cannot go anywhere without hearing about it and the fact that people simply think Fortnite is better because more people play, because apparently being Free to Play has nothing to do with it. Both suck in my view and the amount of people playing it means nothing to me.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Both are garbage, but bluehole's behavior surrounding the genre makes me hate PUBG more. They're more centered on being the only BR in the industry instead of making the game look and run well, something that Epic does miles better with Fortnite. "Oh this BR uses a pan? SUE THEM!" "Fortnite is giving us a run for our money? SUE!"

It's okay, though. The battle royale will die in a year.

Edited by Celli
  • Brohoof 1

I've never played PUBG so I'll go with Fortnite. It's not a game I would play by myself but it can be fun with a group. I like screwing around on the golf carts :P 

Plus I actually like the brighter, more colorful graphics.

• Brohoof 1

Lets see, both games stole from other battle royale games. Only thing is the world thinks they are the first two games in the genre, which they arent. 

PubG is fun for one game. You either die instantly cause weapon and item spawns are randomized to whoever gets to the area first. Ive gone 15 minutes in a game being a pack mule to others. I cant find a gun, no one on my team gives me or helps me find a gun. However, it does seem to put you in balanced lobbies...sometimes.

Fortnite is basically a carbon copy of PubG, with annoying additions of base building on the spot(kind of like the mod they copied off minecraft). The community is even more toxic than the devs. Meming dance moves into a game,acting like fortnite is e-sports worthy.

If it seems like im attacking these games, its because i am. I dont find it cool that two newcomers are stealing ideas and mechanics from games that have been around longer than they have, while claiming that they thought of it first. Go to an Arma forum...chances are theres gonna be a group of modders claiming PUBG stole their mod.

Fortnite actually runs well on all the platforms it's on including the Switch, PUBG can't even run properly on PC and Xbox One X

• Brohoof 1

I actually enjoy playing Fortnite, it's a fun experience especially with friends. Not too interested in any other battle royale-type games honestly, but I think it's miles better than PUBG. Plus, nothing can beat riding around in a golf cart.

• 2 years later...