Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who do you miss?

Titans08Mariota

Tag or say the name of someone you miss or want to see. We all have someone so don't be shy.

I wanna see mah Aarnavi.. shes russian so yah weird name but shes so cute, so loving, so caring, and we connect really well. I would give anything to just hug her.

YOUR TURNS!

• Brohoof 1

53 minutes ago, Sunny Fox said:

@ghostfacekiller39 He loveded Rarity. He loveded her.

hqdefault.jpg

I wonder if he is still active on derpibooru. I used to see him there in the forums section a few years ago.

5 hours ago, Titans08Mariota said:

Tag or say the name of someone you miss or want to see. We all have someone so don't be shy.

I wanna see mah Aarnavi.. shes russian so yah weird name but shes so cute, so loving, so caring, and we connect really well. I would give anything to just hug her.

YOUR TURNS!

I miss my old crew from the old 4chan and ponychan days, and the artists I used to be pals with on tumblr, deviantart and derpibooru.
It was really a magical time for me, too bad I had too many problems in life so I wasted the best times of the fandom and mlp. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I miss @zerox. He is an interesting guy to talk to, and he disappeared about one year ago - from this site, from Skype, even from his favorite tech forum. He was going through a tough period of his life, and I hope he is doing OK.

Edited by Oleks
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Many of my close friends have left this forum which is unfortunate. However I still talk with a couple of them via skype so that's good :)

Edited by Frostgage

I still quite miss my ex girlfriend, Raven... I have been moving on from her recently and started to accept that in some ways, I did screw up in this long distance relationship and I have come to terms with the fact that maybe, her and I simply were not ready to be in a relationship at the time, especially long distance. 

The reason it's been so hard for me to fully move on from her is simply that my relationship with her was the first time I ever truly felt loved by a partner I'm with, and Raven did help me discover a little more about myself. 

Since we went our separate ways, I have had crushes on other ladies, including a few from this site, but, I still end up thinking about Raven again, especially after being rejected... 

Spoiler

If you ever read this, Raven, I just wanted to tell you that I am sorry for my lack of communication in this relationship and accidentally saying I wanted to leave you...

The thing is, I had to come back home from school at the time and I pretty much always rush myself in situations like that.

I'm sure you have likely moved on now, but, if you ever come back, I wanted to let you know that I still would like to be your friend and hopefully talk this whole thing out with you...

Thank you for being so sweet and loving to me last year. It really means a lot to me. 

-Nightfall Gloam

I'am not gonna tag her, cause I don't want her to read it, but the person I miss the most atm is Summer Breeze, I had to cut contact cause of.....reasons. There is almost no person I got more hooked on, like not any other girl I talked to. Gonna be difficult to find another girl who is as amazing and lovable as she is, prolly gotta get out of my room and find one lol. 

And just in case you're reading this, this is not the reason for why I'am so fucked up lately, it was a burn out from school, so don't feel bad, you're an amazing person ^^

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

My friends from high school, Josh, Caleb, Houston, Adam, and Megan. I still talk to Josh online every few weeks since we've known each other most of our lives, but I haven't talked to the others in almost half a year. For whatever reason, none of us talk anymore. I miss all the dumb crap we used to do.

• 2 weeks later...

I miss my mom. She died back in 2009, so I've gotten used to it... :( I just wonder what could have been. From the first 11 years and 8 months of my life, I have fond memories of her. I keep wondering how she would have taken my sexuality, and how she'd have reacted if I told her that I have a boyfriend that I love to pieces... I bet she would have been nice and accepting about the whole thing. :)

I miss my friend @TempestShadow dearly, who sadly passed on last year, 
If you're able to see how much we all miss you from Equestia, please find a way to communicate to us also!

I miss a family friend "Aunie Reine" (BTW Reine is a fake name for her) who passed on several years ago,
I think she passed on from cancer, and she had been left half paralised for several years before this because of a stroke!

I miss a family friend called "Cabhan" (once again a fake name for him) who sadly passed on january of last year,
He sadly fell down the stairs and this is how he unfortunately passed on in his own home

• 4 weeks later...
(edited)

Here are some awesome forum members I really miss, maybe someday they'll return. 

@ThunderCrush - A very dear friend who I haven't talked to in what seems like forever. We had a lot in common, and I think he would be proud to know how much of a gearhead mechanic I've become. :please: He even made this ADORABLE Lucky Bolt for me a long time ago:

Spoiler

luckybolt_by_thund3rcrush_dbkeviq-fullvi

I miss you, Crushie. I hope you can make a return to this place soon. <3 

@Lightwing - I'll never forget all the hilarious shenanigans we used to get into. :Fleur: I miss those days, a lot, but they gave me some great memories to look back on. I don't know how how or why we both lost touch, but I hope one day we can talk again. :mlp_rarity:

@Miles - I know we didn't really know each other well, but just from our short conversing in vehicle threads way back, and just from visiting your profile, you seem like a really cool guy. :mlp_icwudt: We'd have a lot in common now. Country ponies gotta stick together, right? I really hope you'll come back to the forums one day. :twi:

I also feel like I should mention @Cyclone1066 here. Even though, yes, he's my boyfriend, and I see him irl, we ARE long distance and only get to see each other in person every couple of months or so. That being said....these past couple of weeks have been really hard on me mostly because I've been missing you something awful. And now that you're leaving the forums...it makes it even worse. 

MLP Forums is where we met each other, and I've gotten so used to seeing you on here. NOT seeing you on here is kind of depressing. But I know you had to leave for a reason and I respect that. Just know that we're all here waiting for you when you return. And as usual, I'm always and forever wishing I was there with you irl, so I could hug you, or run my fingers through your hair, or fall asleep in your lap, or kiss you...well I think you get the idea. :adorkable: 

~

Hope that wasn't too sappy for y'all, but these forum members will always hold a special place in my heart. Miss every one of you. <3 

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

@Lektra Bolt a very creative and inspirational mind here on the forums. Sounds like she was friends with a fair few folks on here. Helped me get rolling with my first RPs. Even voulenteered to be the "mom" to my my angst ridden, temperamental drama queen OC, Luster. Hopefully she's found a way to overcome the challenges IRL has been throwing at her.

Be a treat if she came back. Maybe then her, @Mentis Soliloquy , @Randimaxis and I could do what few RPs could and finish our story. 

• Brohoof 2

I miss @The_Gobo. He brought great entertainment and joy to the forums with his slimy wit and commentary. I don't think he can ever be replaced. Bless his slimy goodness.

Image result for The_Gobo MLPforums

• 1 month later...
(edited)

I miss my grandma who died few months ago. She was so close to me since my birth. 

I also miss big brother i've never had. Is it weird to miss people that have never existed?

Edited by Fasu
  • Brohoof 1

• 10 months later...