Titans08Mariota

Who do you miss?

Tag or say the name of someone you miss or want to see. We all have someone so don't be shy.

I wanna see mah Aarnavi.. shes russian so yah weird name but shes so cute, so loving, so caring, and we connect really well. I would give anything to just hug her.

YOUR TURNS!

Badges

53 minutes ago, Sunny Fox said:

@ghostfacekiller39 He loveded Rarity. He loveded her.

hqdefault.jpg

I wonder if he is still active on derpibooru. I used to see him there in the forums section a few years ago.

5 hours ago, Titans08Mariota said:

Tag or say the name of someone you miss or want to see. We all have someone so don't be shy.

I wanna see mah Aarnavi.. shes russian so yah weird name but shes so cute, so loving, so caring, and we connect really well. I would give anything to just hug her.

YOUR TURNS!

I miss my old crew from the old 4chan and ponychan days, and the artists I used to be pals with on tumblr, deviantart and derpibooru.
It was really a magical time for me, too bad I had too many problems in life so I wasted the best times of the fandom and mlp. 

• Brohoof 1

@TempestShadow, one of my closest friends. I miss our chats about our favourite thing sin the world-equines, and his loving personality. God bless him~ :( 

• Brohoof 3
  • Sad 2

I miss @zerox. He is an interesting guy to talk to, and he disappeared about one year ago - from this site, from Skype, even from his favorite tech forum. He was going through a tough period of his life, and I hope he is doing OK.

Edited by Oleks
  • Brohoof 2

Badges

I miss @Lady Kiriness

I know I'm not the only one who misses her. Great lady and friend.

There are others that have left the forums but I still keep in contact with them so it's good.  

• Brohoof 2
  • teacup 1

I miss my brother.who is also my best friend of sorts.he works as a sushi chef in an island and is away 6 months per year

Many of my close friends have left this forum which is unfortunate. However I still talk with a couple of them via skype so that's good :)

Edited by Frostgage

I still quite miss my ex girlfriend, Raven... I have been moving on from her recently and started to accept that in some ways, I did screw up in this long distance relationship and I have come to terms with the fact that maybe, her and I simply were not ready to be in a relationship at the time, especially long distance. 

The reason it's been so hard for me to fully move on from her is simply that my relationship with her was the first time I ever truly felt loved by a partner I'm with, and Raven did help me discover a little more about myself. 

Since we went our separate ways, I have had crushes on other ladies, including a few from this site, but, I still end up thinking about Raven again, especially after being rejected... 

Spoiler

If you ever read this, Raven, I just wanted to tell you that I am sorry for my lack of communication in this relationship and accidentally saying I wanted to leave you...

The thing is, I had to come back home from school at the time and I pretty much always rush myself in situations like that.

I'm sure you have likely moved on now, but, if you ever come back, I wanted to let you know that I still would like to be your friend and hopefully talk this whole thing out with you...

Thank you for being so sweet and loving to me last year. It really means a lot to me. 

-Nightfall Gloam

I'am not gonna tag her, cause I don't want her to read it, but the person I miss the most atm is Summer Breeze, I had to cut contact cause of.....reasons. There is almost no person I got more hooked on, like not any other girl I talked to. Gonna be difficult to find another girl who is as amazing and lovable as she is, prolly gotta get out of my room and find one lol. 

And just in case you're reading this, this is not the reason for why I'am so fucked up lately, it was a burn out from school, so don't feel bad, you're an amazing person ^^

My uncle Tim. Died not to long ago