Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Shouldn't OCTAVIA'S HALL have 3-D selection

SDP40F amtrak

To be honest I don't like putting my sfm/gmod ponies artwork into other fan works and people  who use sfm/gmod/blender  and other software for 3-D ponies art In other fans  i feel there should be a selection for sfm/gmod/blender in  OCTAVIA'S HALL

So instead putting on the other fan artwork

I have to admit to being a bit puzzled about the question... I don't see why 3D art wouldn't go under the Visual Fan Art category? Unless I'm missing something?

• Brohoof 1

On 7/14/2018 at 1:36 PM, Twilight Sparkle is best said:

To be honest I don't like putting my sfm/gmod ponies artwork into other fan works and people  who use sfm/gmod/blender  and other software for 3-D ponies art In other fans  i feel there should be a selection for sfm/gmod/blender in  OCTAVIA'S HALL

So instead putting on the other fan artwork

I certainly understand where you are coming from, but do to lack of volume we don't have a need to separate the various styles that comprise visual arts. 

• Brohoof 1

24 minutes ago, Jeric said:

I certainly understand where you are coming from, but do to lack of volume we don't have a need to separate the various styles that comprise visual arts. 

Pretty much this. We're kinda already pushing it with the number of sub-forums we have on OH, so it's not worth it to create another just for that style. It will suffice in visual art.

• Brohoof 1