Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would happen if you touched a female pony on the chest where breasts would be on a human?

Unity

However you got to the situation does not matter. I just want to hear your guy's best idea of what would happen if so, does it mean anything? Would it be no more than touching a stomach to them?

19 minutes ago, Quinch said:

Scritching would ensue?

Never heard of scritching before today. What is it? Is it scratching and itching together?

Bit of an awkward angle depending on how big ponies are or if they're standing or laying down. They'd look at you weird if the former, think it's a belly wub if the latter. Still, they'll find it odd if you just up and touched them there. If it was an awkward accident, they'd probably be more concerned with how you're doing, rather then where they were touched. 

Besides, if we follow horse anatomy, mammary glands would be closer to the waist, so you'd have to go pretty far out of the way to touch those. 

But why though? Nothing would happen since pony anatomy isn't the same as human anatomy. You'd probably just piss off the horse to be fair.

• Brohoof 1

Not the same as with humans. There have been instances in the show where the mares have been touched there. Spike did it at least once to Twilight and she didn't even flinch. Ponies aren't designed the same way as humans, so there's no issue here that I can see. 

• Brohoof 1

14 minutes ago, Dreambiscuit said:

Not the same as with humans. There have been instances in the show where the mares have been touched there. Spike did it at least once to Twilight and she didn't even flinch. Ponies aren't designed the same way as humans, so there's no issue here that I can see. 

Could you do up that clip or tell me the episode please?

17 minutes ago, Unity said:

Could you do up that clip or tell me the episode please?

I don't remember the specific episode, I'm sorry to say. And I couldn't find any images online. Can anypony help out with this? 

• Brohoof 1

18 hours ago, Totally Nature Tune said:

Just say mare instead of female pony, it’s such a pet peeve 

i would indeed like to learn the correct terms.

"Mare" "Stallion" all so confusing but crucial 

16 hours ago, Whomps said:

How lonely do you have to be to make this?

13 hours ago, Kevin Tang said:

I know right, it's kinda weird

It is clearly a genuine question seeking genuine answers, i am sure others have wondered the same as well.

• Brohoof 1

As a genuine answer, it would depend on the mare's personality. This is really no different a situation from walking up to a girl and patting her on the head or something. Some would freak out, some might just give you a funny look, another might tell you to stop and another might pat your head too. People (and clearly ponies!) are different, so you can't make assumptions that you'll get a certain reaction.

• Brohoof 3

While I am sure the intention of this topic was overall innocent, the material is discusses is a tad over the line. Depending on the answer, it could easily be NSFW. As such; locking.

• Brohoof 3

• The topic was locked