Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So I just finished watching Steven Universe S1, and it was great!

You

(edited)

I just began watching the series, and it is incredible how seemingly meaningless and random episodes all come together to something meaningful. I think it is also very great at showing there can be very many forms of love, and it doesn't matter which someone chooses. And that they can be very happy with it nonetheless.

And that apart, it is super awesome and well made. Some nice songs in there, too!

(I do feel trans-sexual Amethyst isn't that clear for the audience though, unlike what I read in the web about it)

Edited by Sunset Rose
Removind Discord server advertisement.

Yep, it's a pretty good show, shares a lot with MLP in some regards. And in all honesty, you probably picked a good time to start - the series is apparently drawing to a close, and has so far had a.... really annoying release schedule, with literally months between episodes so it was, at least for me, hard to remember what even happened previously. So, if you keep plugging away at it, you'll probably hit the finale stretch as it releases.

• Brohoof 1

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked

I've decided to reopen this topic. Also based on this and other reports ... keep an eye out on the Throne Room announcement area for clarification on when staff does and doesn't lock topics, and when we do and do not merge. We do not merge unless very specific conditions are met. 

Editorial framed discussions and reviews on various media can and do allow for a good jump off point for discussion. 

And yes SU is a great show, and it is know for slowly interweaving a deep mythology as you pointed out. Similar to Harry Potter, small details that seem insignificant earlier become major plot points that actually impact the narrative in huge ways. 

• 1 year later...

seasons later finished, including movie, but most of SU Future still ahead of me, I can do nothing but recommend this show for very most who got the hots for any cartoons.

• Brohoof 1

11 hours ago, China (100% NOT China) said:

seasons later finished, including movie, but most of SU Future still ahead of me, I can do nothing but recommend this show for very most who got the hots for any cartoons.

Same for me. I cannot find SU Future. :worry: