Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Question on Equestrian Anatomy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Unity

(edited)

Let me just say i am trying to make this as Safe For Work as possible as to not break any rules.

Ok, so first of all let me just say please no "it would never happen given the theme" please none of that. do not break 4th wall in an equestrian point of view.

second of all this is just mainly to hear opinions..

----

Ok, so Equestrian Anatomy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Pony Breeding has been confirmed on how it works in Equestria but you can clearly not see any ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)parts. I always thought that  when ponies were both in the mood the female could just make their ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)parts appear, i cant think of many other explanations(remember not to break rule1).

another thing i was wondering was how and why the famous Rainbow Dash getting Fluttershy out of bed played out? and why fluttershy felt the need to hide under her blankets and be embarrassed when RD ripped off the covers. Now nothing was shown but this ties into my theory from above.

i was mainly wanting to know you'r thought on the topics, not just responses to my theory.

Yes i am seeking genuine answers.

Edited by Unity

Hmm, here's a question, how's the breeding bit been confirmed? The best argument I can think of is Faust's comment on DeviantArt, but since that wasn't even vaguely mentioned in the show and Lauren hasn't been involved for the past six-and-change seasons, I'm curious where the idea of being confirmed comes from.

(edited)
12 minutes ago, Quinch said:

Hmm, here's a question, how's the breeding bit been confirmed? The best argument I can think of is Faust's comment on DeviantArt, but since that wasn't even vaguely mentioned in the show and Lauren hasn't been involved for the past six-and-change seasons, I'm curious where the idea of being confirmed comes from.

broke the first rule

also the devian art comment is all the confirmation that is needed

Edited by Unity

11 minutes ago, Quinch said:

Errr, which rule? Forum rule or topic rule... I'm a bit confused here.

topic, did you not read it?

1 hour ago, Unity said:

Pony Breeding has been confirmed on how it works in Equestria but you can clearly not see any ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)parts. I always thought that  when ponies were both in the mood the female could just make their ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)parts appear, i cant think of many other explanations(remember not to break rule1).

Meh, you're thinking to hard. You can't see anything cause it's a cartoon.

1 hour ago, Unity said:

another thing i was wondering was how and why the famous Rainbow Dash getting Fluttershy out of bed played out? and why fluttershy felt the need to hide under her blankets and be embarrassed when RD ripped off the covers. Now nothing was shown but this ties into my theory from above.

Just a throwaway joke because it was funny.

1 minute ago, Fluttershutter said:

Meh, you're thinking to hard. You can't see anything cause it's a cartoon.

Just a throwaway joke because it was funny.

all i heard could read was you breaking the only topic rule.

could you hear that?

it was very loud.

Just now, cuteycindyhoney said:

Fluttershy looking embarrassed was just a quick sight gag. I wouldn't read anything into it.

scroll up

26 minutes ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

34 minutes ago, Fluttershutter said:

54 minutes ago, Quinch said:

why do you guys do exactly what i request you not do, i said seeking genuine answers and not to break the wall. You only do that. Wow

They're wearing underwear. Specially designed ginch that matches their coat colour exactly without risking any sudden immodesty by a carelessly swished tail in the middle of important social gatherings.

Ginch. Pony ginch.

There is no such thing as a topic rule unless we are talking about forum games. Unless you have blue or purple text to your display name, best not to make people that carries any weight whatsoever. 

:mlp_wat:

• Brohoof 1

24 minutes ago, Jeric said:

There is no such thing as a topic rule unless we are talking about forum games. Unless you have blue or purple text to your display name, best not to make people that carries any weight whatsoever. 

:mlp_wat:

if people come here they are clearly interested in the topic, if they are interested they should respect the creator of the topic

2 minutes ago, Unity said:

if they are interested they should respect the creator of the topic

Here's what I think of that:

The topic of anatomy or anything related is, to my eye, irrelevant because the show is rated TV-Y7, and the topic of how exactly babies are made in MLP is also irrelevant. However, I do assume it would be done in the same way it's done in real life. Make of that what you will.

Just now, Porsh said:

Here's what I think of that:

The topic of anatomy or anything related is, to my eye, irrelevant because the show is rated TV-Y7, and the topic of how exactly babies are made in MLP is also irrelevant. However, I do assume it would be done in the same way it's done in real life. Make of that what you will.

can you speak one word without doing exactly what i said not to

Just now, Unity said:

can you speak one word without doing exactly what i said not to

No. I'm not going to do that, and nobody is saying I have to. Instead, I'm going to follow the topic of the thread, and I did exactly that.

14 minutes ago, Porsh said:

No. I'm not going to do that, and nobody is saying I have to. Instead, I'm going to follow the topic of the thread, and I did exactly that.

it is not following the topic if the whole sentence is just what i requested not to happen.

58 minutes ago, Red Cedar said:

They're wearing underwear. Specially designed ginch that matches their coat colour exactly without risking any sudden immodesty by a carelessly swished tail in the middle of important social gatherings.

Ginch. Pony ginch.

image.thumb.png.18a09d264b3fa4f4980561ef32144123.png

image.thumb.png.62c263ca64da2116c5c73bf987ef56c9.png

All carefully designed and colour coordinated for the pony which is why Rarity got embarassed at Spike coming in when they were getting ready for the gala unlike the others she wasn't wearing her pants.

(edited)
3 hours ago, Unity said:

do not break 4th wall in an equestrian point of view.

This is not an official site rule, nor was it said by a moderator or administrator, so I do not have to follow this.

3 hours ago, Unity said:

second of all this is just mainly to hear opinions..

And that is exactly what I gave with my original post.

So explain how exactly my post was "off topic".

Edited by Porsh

I got this. Actually you want a answer without the consideration that they're fictional, so not breaking the forth wall, and everypony here is breaking that rule repeatatively. 

Here what I consider. I will try to make it as much less awkward as I could.

Now, as we know they're sapient beings and have a sense of modesty like us. But unlike us they don't wear cloths all the time as they're cover with natural fur. But IRL the fur is most thin near the areas of creature. 

Then the best explation could be that they're wearing matching colors garment back there. Yeah, I know a pony can be of many colors so it wpuld be really hard to find a matching garment that much accurate. Here is answer for that question, they're magical or in other words can adjust their colors in according to pony who is wearing that. 

So that is the reason we don't see it standing out from their coat. And that's my theory of 'how it works.'

34 minutes ago, Unity said:

if people come here they are clearly interested in the topic, if they are interested they should respect the creator of the topic

Not your call. If you have an issue with a forum rule take it off the thread. Telling people what they can't say on MLPF and what the rules are is explicitly against the rules and carries a specific warning point value. 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Totally An Admirer said:

I got this. Actually you want a answer without the consideration that they're fictional, so not breaking the forth wall, and everypony here is breaking that rule repeatatively. 

Here what I consider. I will try to make it as much less awkward as I could.

Now, as we know they're sapient beings and have a sense of modesty like us. But unlike us they don't wear cloths all the time as they're cover with natural fur. But IRL the fur is most thin near the areas of creature. 

Then the best explation could be that they're wearing matching colors garment back there. Yeah, I know a pony can be of many colors so it wpuld be really hard to find a matching garment that much accurate. Here is answer for that question, they're magical or in other words can adjust their colors in according to pony who is wearing that. 

So that is the reason we don't see it standing out from their coat. And that's my theory of 'how it works.'

works but that 1st sentence broke my whole world

Just now, Jeric said:

Not your call. If you have an issue with a forum rule take it off the thread. Telling people what they can't say on MLPF and what the rules are is explicitly against the rules and carries a specific warning point value. 

I am clearly not stating the rules i am asking for you to respect the topic rules.

Just now, Totally An Admirer said:

How?

you broke the rule by saying you would not break the rule